Part 24

Gone Camping

A weekend taking Zara and three of her friends camping and by the first night, Olivia was in heat and couldn't wait for the girls to get to sleep in their tents so she could be alone with Nick who was wishing the same thing.

"Are you sure they can't hear us?" She said quietly as he reached for her bra under her thin tee shirt that you could easily see through. God he hated when she wore stuff like this, teasing the hell out of his senses all day with the way her nipples were quite visible through her bra. But now, he just imagined how her breasts would look naked and it drove him insane.

"Babe; they're asleep."

"But the tent walls are like paper!"

"Then you'll just have to be extra quiet" He said and they began kissing again as he got his hand on her bra and undid it, savoring her full breasts as they bounced out of it and her nipples got bigger... He immediately let his fingers play roughly with one and she whimpered against him, grinding her hips against his from where she sat on top. Just as his hand was sliding into her unbuttoned shorts to rub her clit...

"...oh god, wait!"

"Liv, you're givin me blue balls here!"

"Let's do it outside!"

"Outside? With the bears?"

"...unless you want sex noises with Zara and her friends listening?"

"Hey, they have to learn somehow" he grinned.

"Nicolas, I'm four months pregnant and horny. Please not your dry humor!"

"We can't leave the girls. Come on Mami, we'll be really quiet" he whispered and lowered his mouth to her neck. God he knew every point on her body that made her go crazy! She thought as he sucked that spot just above her collarbone...

"Nick" she cried

"I got you baby!" He said before he drew her hardened nipple into his mouth and sucked, driving her crazy. She immediately forgot all about the girls and gave in to what he was doing, holding on to him as he found her slit and sank his fingers inside while he played with her clit.

The next morning, they were just waking up in their tent, she in his arms wearing last night's tee shirt and nothing else, smiling.

"That good huh?" he asked as he kissed her temple.

"We should get out camping more often!" She whispered as he leaned down and kissed her long and deep on the mouth, getting in between her legs and lifting her shirt.

"The girls will be up any minute..." she said in between kisses, pulling the covers up around them.

"Then we better hurry!" And he pushed and entered her, causing her to gasp.

.

Birthday sex (first time down)

He pulls his dick out of her pussy and he spits a juicy mouthful on her slit though it doesn't need the lubrication. He has her so wet it's shocking but now the sex is that much dirtier and they love it dirty!

The spit drips down her folds, running into her pussy and asscrack just before he slowly works his finger into her back door, probing and stretching her while he works his way up and kisses her mouth. She arches her back at the wonderful intrusion of his digits plunging so wonderfully into her and his tongue dances languidly against hers.

"You ready for this?" He whispers against her mouth when he finally breaks the kiss. He knows that she isn't sure and as much as he wants to do this with her, he doesn't want to feel like he's pushing her, especially today; although it is his birthday, first one since they officially started dating 7 months ago and he wants nothing more than to take it to new heights.