Part 2

THE CRIBS

"Say it!" Nick demanded, looking down into her eyes as he thrust hard inside her, her long legs wrapped around his waist as she lay there on her back getting the fuck of her life!

"It's yours!" she cried, trying to catch her breath. The sheer force with which he was fucking her was taking her breath away.

"Say it louder!"

"It's yours, Baby! Oh God!" She moaned so sexily, he fought to not lose control. Nick was a bully in bed and she loved it.

"What's mine?"

"This pussy!"She gasped as he continued to drill her. God, just the thrill of possibly getting caught in the cribs like this was a huge turn-on for them both.

"This. Is Nick's Pussy... say it!" she felt a massive orgasm coming and cried out, panting heavily as she spoke the words.

"This... is Nick's pussy... FUCK, I'M COMING!" her movements became spastic as her orgasm continued building and she pulled him closer to her, clawing at his skin as his pace quickened .

"That's it, come for me!"

"OH GOD...OHHH GOD!" she let out a guttural moan. Her orgasm climbs higher, still not yet reaching its peak and the feeling is so intense, she tries to push him away, her hands against his chest as she squirms beneath him. He takes hold of her wrists and pins them down as he grins, amused by her efforts.

"Not until you come!" he promised and kissed her deep, determined to make her come hard. She kissed him back with equal fervor. "You want me to stop?" but she can no longer speak real words, and instead, an incoherent babble escapes her lips as she shakes her head 'no'. Her climax finally peaks and explodes as she screams and bucks wildly beneath him. His own climax now building, he releases her hands and sits up on his knees, grabbing hold of her waist with both his hands and going even deeper as he comes, determined to give her every drop of his release before finally collapsing on top of her, their bodies entwining as they kissed passionately.

"That was amazing!" Olivia praised, completely out of breath.

"I'm just glad no one is around to hear us." He said as they kissed again, both suddenly paralyzed when they heard Cragen's voice call from the squad room,

"Benson, Amaro; what the hell's goin on in there?!"

THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP...

He is fast asleep as on his back, his arm across his face as she reaches beneath the covers to stroke him, planting kisses on his chest as his dick grows hard in her hand.

"Rise and shine, sexy!" she purrs into his ear as she straddles his naked hips, but he just groans, pretending to be fast asleep. "Guess you need a little convincing, huh baby?" she smiled before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on his lips, her nipples brushing against his chest. She continued to kiss her way to his neck, down to his chest, then his stomach, and finally, holding the shaft of his dick as she sensually licked the head with long, slow strokes of her tongue. He began to moan and she sped her pace, taking him in her mouth and sucking him off, her head bobbing up and down. He was quite thick and she had to practically unhinge her jaw to get her mouth around him. He was wide awake now.

"God Liv, you give the best head!" he moaned as he ran his hands through her silken hair, getting louder as she continued until he was practically at a scream. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" she was going hard at it now, showing him no mercy, and he was in a complete frenzy. She loved having the power to reduce him to a whimpering mess. She pulled him from her mouth with a 'pop', her hand continuing to stroke him while she sucked his balls.