Part 11

IN THE OFFICE

She has no idea how she's in her desk chair, legs spread across the armrests while her husband is on his knees in front of her worshipping her pussy with his lips and tongue, nor has she any idea at what point she lost her pants, or when exactly her blouse had come undone. Then again, he always did possess a gift for landing the two of them in such precarious sexual situations; he'd bite his lip and give her the look and before she knew it...

"MMMMM!" she moaned sharply and arched her back as she felt him push his fingers inside her. Son of a bitch! she thought, surprising even herself that she actually could think right now. It's not enough that his head's between my legs at work, he has to bring backup?

"Fuuuck!" she hissed. His mouth on her clit, his fingers twisting and curling against her g-spot- she could feel herself dripping and fought to suppress the urge to scream

"Nick..." she panted "Nick, baby please... not here, I can't..." she clamped her own hand over her mouth to stifle the moan that came as he hit her spot with just the right pressure. She had to admit, the thrill of the possibility of getting caught was the best part of these impromptu rendezvous'. There wasn't a single place in the entire precinct where they hadn't fucked at some time or other

Nick pulled his mouth away from her engorged clit and looked up at her as he licked her sweetness from his lips.

"Say stop" he said, not slowing the pace of his fingers as they continued to push in and out of her wetness while he used the fingers of this free hand to begin to take over where his mouth had just been, rubbing furiously against her clit.

"Baby.... Please" she whimpered, now bucking her hips to ride his fingers.

"That doesn't sound like 'stop' to me" he grinned and added another finger inside her while the others continued manipulating that now not-so-tiny bundle above them. "So I guess that means I get to make you come!" he teased and kissed her hard, sucking her lips and tongue then driving his fingers deeper and catching her scream with his mouth that still hungrily devoured hers, giving another kiss before he lowered his head between her thighs to put his mouth back to work.

Later they walked out of her office, stopping at the squad room doors.

"Liv, you have time now?" Amanda asked, having needed to talk with her superior.

"Yeah, um Rollins why don't you wait in my office, I'll be right there.

"Yes, ma'am!" when Rollins left, Olivia turned her attention back to Nick.

"You gonna be home tonight?" she asked

"With the way my captain's been riding our asses? Not likely unless we get a break in the case."

"I'm off early so I'll stop by and bring you dinner"

"If it's as good as what I just ate for lunch..." he smiled

"Go!" she grinned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before turning to walk away.

She reentered her office to find Rollins seated in one of the chairs in front of her desk as she closed the door.

"You have my undivided attention; what do you need?" she asked as she took a seat.

"Isn't the brass from 1PP comin through soon?" Amanda asked

"About 30 minutes, why?"

"Because I'm guessing that they won't be as amused as I am at seeing your panties on the floor under your desk!"

.

I promise, 2 or more for the next update. I'm just getting my Bensaro legs back, don't wanna run too fast. Until next time my friends, may cumpuddles flow abundantly! (this is where I'd insert a cry-laughing emoji...) K, bye!