"I took a chance!" He said cockily. He was feeling this gift, wasn't he? "I can't wait to see you in it!" He said with a sensual kiss to her neck.

It can't hurt for one night. "I'll go put it on-" She started to get up from the bed but he quickly stopped her.

"No no, not for Home."

"No?"

"No."

"Then...?" Was he expecting her to wear this somewhere?

"I was thinking you could wear it to the party tonight."

She wanted to fall out laughing right there but she refrained, and instead: "Nick, I can't wear this out."

"Sure you can; under your clothes. Just imagine how sexy it'll be with me knowing it's there..."

Is he kidding me? Home is one thing, but he expects me, 4 months pregnant to go out in this...thing?

"Please baby?" He said with a kiss. "My dick is hard just thinking about it!"

She stopped and smiled at him but the truth was, there was no way she was going out in this getup, and she needed a plan. "Okay. But...I'll go and try it on, just to be sure it fits and you can tell me how it looks!" She said with the biggest grin. Right now, his brain had turned off and he was thinking with his other head. Perfect time for her to do away with this thing and if it did it's job really well, they'd be skipping Casey's party tonight!

"Ooh, good idea!"

"I know!" He's such a man sometimes! She thought sarcastically. "I'll be right back!" And she went into the bathroom with the small gift box and shut the door.

"Oh man!" He exclaimed as quiet as he could while rubbing his hands together! "I can't believe how hot she's gonna look!" He was in some discomfort at this point as he didn't have the necessary room in his pants that he needed for his suddenly-very active dick, and he took to rubbing the head that was now pushing against his zipper. "Just calm down, we can do this!" But he was way too excited.

In the bathroom, Olivia was standing in her robe (and not much else), she leaned against the double sinks with the pieces of the outfit on her pointer finger. She quietly laughed at them as she held them up. "I can't believe your father thought I'd like this!" She giggled to the baby, as she had her other hand on her stomach, and turned around to the mirrors. "Oh well, here goes nothing!" She told herself as she removed her robe.

Back in the bedroom, with his pants nearing ready to burst. "Hey Liv, you almost d-" The bathroom door opened and she came out in her robe. "Babe, I thought you we're going to try it on...what um, what happened?" He asked, disappointed. She looked at him and smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. That got him hot enough, but when she moved back and as if she were performing a strip tease, and she slowly undid her robe, uncovering one shoulder so that just a strap of the 'bra' peeked out, he stood there with his mouth open, his dick hard and just painfully watched her move.

Playfully, she asked him, already seeing his response, physically and she wasn't even uncovered yet. Seeing that she made him react that way made her feel powerful! "You like?"

He loosened two more buttons on his shirt. "Very much! Why don't you show me a little more?" He begged, starting to sweat just imagining the rest of it and how it looked on her; Jesus Christ he wanted her! And when she smiled that sexy smile, he was done for.

"A little more, huh?" She asked, and he nodded thirstily. She laughed at how cute he was before she shimmied the other shoulder free. The robe was still closed at her breasts, though she gave him a little peek as she let the tops of her breasts show but kept the areolas covered and with covering them, she excited herself, the rough silk already doing a number on her already hardened nipples.