[22] 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

I fucking hate everyone, but you're the only person I don't hate.

KADE

KADE

A small whine stirred me awake, so I lazily opened one eye and adjusted to my surroundings. Pink sheets, fluffy pillows and fairy lights... now where was I? My angel's room obviously.

And there she lay, enveloped in my naked arms, our legs were entangled even though she was laying on top of me. Her eyebrows were furrowed and soft snores left her soft lips. And that's when I noticed my thumb was placed on her tongue, inside her mouth. Her front teeth were grazing my skin every time she took a deep breath. Fuck, she was a sight to wake up to... gorgeous.

I removed my thumb from her lips, causing her to whine, and replaced it with my right hand so I could wrap my other one around her. She instantly latched onto my thumb and took it into a tight grip. Awe. It's a comfort thing I suppose.

If someone told me this time 6 months ago I'd be cradling an innocent thing like Arabella and be able to call her mine, I'd call you crazy and laugh instantly. But now, I wouldn't change it for a thing. We may be different, in so many ways, but as cheesy as it sounds, we're perfect together.

Everyone at school has become accustomed to the happy demeanour that I never used to show, Arabella's squeals and giggles and even our intense PDA. At first, people looked shocked and would stare but as I said, it's everyone's new normal now. I still worry about Arabella. I sometimes catch her pouting at girls, more specifically the cheerleaders. I'd of course ask her what's wrong, but she denied anything. I knew it was because she thought she wasn't good enough, she thought she didn't deserve me but that was far from the truth.

Arabella was stunning, she had the best body I'd ever seen with a girl, especially with her tiny height. She smelled intoxicating, her short hair was shiny and smooth; the innocence that radiated off of her was indescribable. I could happily admit I was deeply in love with her. I can only hope she'd accept me for my imperfections.