🌙|𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|🌙

Start from the beginning

"I got in a fight after football practice," Lucas said from the back of the room, my head turned round to him and I nodded with my eyebrows raised.
"Did you win?" I asked.
"Yes that's why I'm here," He shot back quickly.
"Okay, no need to get so defensive.." I said lowly, turning back to Kelly who was writing on her paper with her fluffy pink pen.
"What'd you get in for Kelly?" I asked her.
"This bitch was spreading rumours about me so I dumped garbage on her in the cafeteria," She told me, not looking up from her work.
"Well damn. Good for you I guess," I said back, turning to Demi on the other side of the room.
"What did you do Demi?" I asked her, not expecting a response.

Of course, she didn't answer, just glared at me creepily.
"Nice," I said, pretending she had answered the question.
Finally, I turned to Aidan, excited to see what mad shit he did this time. But I was actually kinda disappointed to see that it wasn't anything too exciting.
"What about you Gallagher?" I said whilst smirking. He looked up at me.
"Got caught smoking in the school's bathroom," He told me.
"Pot?"
"Nah, that's for weekends only," He grinned at me. I chuckled lightly.
"You should smoke in the old science lab next time. No one goes there," I said to him, and he nodded in a 'thanks' way.
"What did you do then l/n?" He asked me, and I huffed and leaned back in my seat.
"Just a few pranks on a few teachers," I said.
"What kinda pranks?" He questioned, leaning forward in interest.
"Oh you know, thumbtack on the seat, bucket of water above the door, just the classics," I replied as he laughed slightly.

I huffed in boredom when I got an idea.
"Do you guys wanna play spin the bottle?" I started, sitting up and looking around the room.
"What about Mr Thompson? I know he's pretty deaf and all but won't he still hear us?" Lucas said worriedly.
"Well I'm sure if we just keep our voices down we'll be able to get away with it. And besides, it's mainly just kissing right?" I grinned, as did the rest of them.
"Fuck it, I'm in," Aidan announced as he stood up out of his seat.
"Me too," Lucas said, also standing up.
"Sure, count me in," Kelly sighed as she was placing the lid back on her pen.
"Demi, you in?" I asked her as I swivelled round in my chair. She said nothing, but got out of her seat and walked to where we all were, which I took to say as a yes.

I shot up out of my chair and started moving back rows of desks.
"The fuck are you doing?" Aidan hissed.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I fired back.
"Mr Thompson's definitely gonna hear you now genius!" He whisper-shouted. I then made my way to the door.
"Well maybe we should just shut this door," I said as kicked the door stop out from under the door and shut it close.
"You do know people can still open doors right?" He said as if I was some dumb little child. I raised an eyebrow.
"Not if there's chair underneath the handle," I replied whilst wedging a chair under the handle. Aidan just smirked at me. I went into the middle of the classroom, to the spot where I had moved all the desk and sat down cross-legged.

Everyone else soon joined me, and we all sat in a circle. Kelly was sitting on my left, Lucas was on my right, Aidan was sitting across from me and Demi was next to Lucas.

"We still need a bottle," Lucas said, stating the obvious.
"No shit. I think there might be an empty coke bottle in my bag," I said whilst walking to where my bag was.

I rummaged through it, trying to get through the sea of missing homework, half empty books, other random shit and old food, until eventually, I fold an empty old glass coca-cola bottle. I'm suprised it hadn't smashed.

I held it up to show them with a smile on my face.

I then went back to my spot and placed the bottle in the centre of the circle.
"Who wants to go first?" I asked whilst looking around at everyone. No one answered, until..
"You guys are such losers, I'll go," Kelly announced as she leant forward to spin the bottle. I chuckled lightly as the bottle spun round and round, when it then stopped and landed on Lucas.