Loki" thanos, he's going to destroy asgard. He's going to kill Half of the population at least. That's his goal for the entire universe. He wants to rid it of half of all living things. He says it will bring peace. He's already done it to hundreds of planets."

Thor looks at you three extremely concerned.

Steve" jarvis, get everyone to the common floor. Code red."

You give Loki a smile.

You" well figure this out. Ok? For now let's get you into some warm clothes and something to eat."

Thor" we have some asgardian tea if that would help."

You smile at Thor.

You" that's perfect."

Bucky" I'll go put the kettle on in the common."

He gives your shoulder a squeeze , then walk out of the room and Into the elevator.

Steve goes into the closet and grabs a sweater, then hands it to loki.

He gets it on with thor's help. 

You" c'mon let's get down to the floor so we can figure out a plan."

Loki" our plan should be to go to Asgard and leave with everyone."

You" that's an option, but there would still be complications with that. Let's go talk to everyone ok? Jarvis, please call a code red. Common room."

He nods and looks over at his clock seeing that it's only just passed 1 am

Loki" I'm sorry for disturbing your rest"

You give him a smile.

You" it's ok we would have been up in a couple hours anyway."

You stand and nod twords the door, and Thor and Loki stand and you walk out of his room, take the elevator down to the commons, and go to the couches. A few seconds after you sit you hear a thud then knocking.

You look over at the window and see peter. You hop up and open the window for him to crawl in.

You" hey, what are you doing here? How was patrol?"

He takes off his mask and gives you a smile.

Peter" patrol was good, nothing to exciting. But Friday told me someone put out a code red, is everything ok?"

You nod.

You" go get changed well explain in a second.

He nods then goes to the elevator. A minute later, Tony Nat and bruce step through.

Tony" what's going on? What's with the code red?"

You" we have an issue on Asgard."

Bucky walks in with a cup of tea and hands it to loki. Causing all three of them to raise their eyebrows in shock.

Tony" what's up with leather?"

Loki gives Tony a " did you seriously just call me that" glare, and Tony just raises his hands.

Tony" point proven."

Bucky walks over to you and you sit together on the couch.

Peter gets back a few seconds later in a pair of sweats and sits next to you resting his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes.

You rub his back and place a kiss to the top of his head.

You" peter if your tired you can go home and sleep"