come back to me.

Bucky's pov

Your sleeping silently next to me.

Well more like on me.

You fell asleep downstairs and I carried you up to my room.

Your leg is over my waist, your right arm is curled against your chest, your left arm is across my ribs, and your head is resting in the crook of my neck.

You grip my shirt slightly, and the felling of anxiety ebbs at my chest.

I grip you tighter, and rub your arm gently.

You start breathing heavily, the second sign that your having a nightmare.

You start squirming around and whimpering. I gently sit up and place you in my lap facing me. I draw you into an embrace situating your head back into the crook of my neck.

Bucky" hey doll. You gotta wake up for me. Your having a bad dream."

Your breathing gets faster and you jolt with a strangled cry. Your eyes open half way, and you grip at my shirt. You call out my name, obviously still not fully concouse. You start looking around you, I can feel your panic increase.

You" Bucky I hope this is you because I can bearly see."

I do the only thing I can think of.

I kiss you.

Your p.o.v.

Panic that's all you feel. Your head is spinning, your vision is blurry, and its hard to breathe.

You" Bucky"

You register something in your fist so you grab at it, glad to have something to physically ground you.

You" Bucky I hope this is you because I can bearly see"

You can't hear. You realize that as you speak

Suddenly your head is turning and you feel something warm against your lips. The cool metal on your neck tells you that it's Bucky. And that he's kissing you.

You reach up twords your face and feel the curve of his jaw. You feel energy and calm come off him in waves.

After a minute, your calm and now just enjoying the feel of his lips on yours, his hand on your hip, and his metal hand on your bare thigh.

Your hands are Tangled in his hair, and your body's are flush.

He gives your hip a little squeeze, and you pull his hair in response.

He lets out a deep moan, gripping your hip tighter.

He gently bites on your lower lip.

The new sensation causes you to gasp slightly.

You both move back into the kiss with a new passion. His metal hand snakes up your leg and stops at the line of your shorts. He starts running his thumb in circles right under the Hem of your shorts.

After a minute he slows down enough to talk.

Bucky" are you---------ok------"

You hum in response.

Bucky" do you---- Wanna--------- talk about it"

You move your lips in time with his in an addictive rythum.

You" I was stuck at Hydra again. So normal dreams. I was more freaking out because I was having a panic attack. Thank you for stopping that by the way."

You feel him smile through the kiss.

Bucky" any time doll."

Suddenly your being flipped.

Without breaking the kiss Bucky managed to flip you so you are laying down on your back, legs hooked around his waist, and arms still around his neck.

His arms hold him up so his weight doesn't crush you, but his body is still completely flush against yours.

His lips leave yours and he starts kissing a trail down your chin and across your left jaw.

He gently nibbles on your earlobe causing you to suck in a sharp breath.

he kisses down your neck slowly, taking his time.

You squirm a bit at the pleasant yet ticklish sensation.

Out of no where a wave on pleasure and chills roll through your body.  You whimper slightly and tighten your fist in his hair.

You feel him smirk against your skin. He places another kiss, with more pressure, on the same spot causing a moan to slip past your lips.

He moves on, kissing down and across your collar bones, as he goes back up again he finds the spot and again kisses it with more pressure causing you to moan.

He kisses up to your jaw, then across to your chin, and back up to your lips.

Your make out continues for another good couple of minutes, before he slowly calms you both down.

He rolls to the side, pulling you with him.

He rest his forehead against yours, placing soft kisses on your lips every now and then.

Bucky" are you ok?"

You" yeah.. I'm more then ok."

You curl up against him and he pulls you close. As soon as he pulls the blanket up, your fast asleep.

A/n

Hello loves, I'm sorry for the super short chapter.

Its Mainly just a filler with a little bit of angsty fluff.

I hope all of you are having a safe holidays!!!

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all -R