separation

Two days later.

You.

Nat.

Bucky.

Tony.

Steve.

Thor.

Loki.

You sit next to Bucky on the quinn jet. Headed to Washington.

You" guys, if this doesn't go the way we-"

Bucky" doll, I've told you 100 times and I'll tell you again. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Loki" yeah to her.."

Thor" brother you will be fine."

Loki rolls his eyes but you can literally feel the nerves coming off of him in waves.

Your foot is constantly bouncing.

Tony" 20 minutes out guys. Get ready for landing."

Steve comes up to you guys and sits.

Steve" ok guys. When we get there were landing on the roof, and there's gonna be alot of people. Everyone is going to surround y/n and loki and were going to walk in. Then we're all gonna get ready because we need to go over legistics before the actual trial. Both of you are going to be taken into a room and asked a couple questions. They most likely will be filming. Don't worry because one of us will be in the room with you. After that we just hang out in the hotel rooms untill tomorrow."

You and Loki nod your head.

Your knee starts bouncing faster.

Bucky places his hand on your knee and you instantly calm.

You let out a sigh and close your eyes and take a deep breath.

You land smoothly and take off your seat belt.

Bucky dissapers into the cockpit for a second.

Bucky" here take these. "

He hands you a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap.

Before you can take the hat though, he smiles and places it on your head.

You chuckle and shake your head a bit before giving him a quick peck.

Bucky then hands you a box.

Bucky" it's about time you have this."

You open the box and inside is a phone. You gasp and look at him.

Bucky" it's fitted with Jarvis, and all of our numbers are already programed."

You hug him.

You" thank you."

Bucky pecks the top of your head then takes your hand and walks with you up to the hanger door.

You slip the phone into your jacket pocket then lean against Bucky a bit to try and ease your worry.

Loki stands in a pair of black dress slacks and a plack hoodie.

The hood has been partially put over his head and he also has a pair of sunglasses. He gives you a quick tight liped smile, and you give the same back.

Tony walks up to you holding the bridge of his nose.

Tony" y/n, Loki, I'm sorry there's no way I get you out of this. I just got off he phone with the head of homeland."

Your eyes widen.

Bucky" Tony what happened."

Tony" they both have to wear blockers."