connected

You hear beeping.

That means your alive.

You feel a hand

Bucky

Your eyes shoot open and you look Around the room.

You see Bucky sitting by your side. You instantly sit up and take his head in your hands. Now that the blood is gone you can see he has a slightly cut lip, and a cut along his forehead.

You" are you ok. Are you hurt. Where is everyone. Are they ok. What the hell happened."

Again he gently places his hand over your mouth. He has a smile on his face.

You" I'm going to whoop your ass"

He chuckles.

He takes his hand off your mouth.

Bucky" I'm ok, just some scrapes thanks to you. And the rest of the team is ok. Peter is perfectly fine. "

You" what happened to you. All the sudden the tracker went out and you guys went silent."

Bucky" once we neared the mountains they started shooting at us. They managed to knock out an engine, and the tracker at the same time. We couldn't send an sos because they use a radio jam.  Nat made an emergency landing and we tried to fight but we got surrounded."

You" I tried talking to you over the comms every hour for four days. I thought you were fucking dead."

He brings you into a hug, and you grip him like it's the last time you'll see him.

Then the fight comes back to you.... The memories of the kiss... Well.. kisses..

You" now I know why it's so easy to connect with you telepathically."

He pulls back and looks at you with a curious gaze.

You" you were the one who helped me learn to control my powers at Hydra. We didn't start out as each other's missions. They originally wanted us to work together as partners. That's why we know each others fighting style so well. They gave us both a serums that connected us on a molecular level. So if one of us got out of control, the other could bring them back. Thats why we could feel each other's emotions. you have some energy minipulation to. That's why the whispy things are a different color with you. And it's also why when we kissed it created a wave of power. The serums were the same in every way but one, that's why they need to... mix to activate. But the chip blocked the serum from fully working. They didn't anticipate that we would still feel hope. And when we both started feeling hope again, we became protective of each other. I wasn't trying to escape, I was trying to keep you from being wiped again. We werent set up to kill each other, we were supposed to protect each other.."

Bucky suddenly winces. Then his eyes go blank for a second.

When he comes back around he looks up at you with wide eyes.

Bucky"mica mea purtatoare"

(My little worrior)

Your eyes widen as he says the nickname he called you while you were both at Hydra.

You remember developing feelings for him when you were around 20.  He had been in cryo for three years, then came back.

You" you made it out."

You say with a laughing sob.

Bucky" we both did."

His hands cup your cheeks.

Bucky" I remember. I remember all of it. Especially the day they took you away from me."