energy.

Bruce" holy shit."

You and bucky look over the where he sits, confusion on both your faces.

Bruce" HOLY SHIT"

you and bucky look at each other with worried glances.

Bruce" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. JARVIS CALL TONY"

Bucky" bruce what's going on."

Bruce paces back and fourth and tony answers the call.

Tony" what's up doc"

Bruce"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS TO THE LAB NOW."

tony" well damn, ok bossy I'm on my way."

A few minutes later tony comes in to the lab. As soon as he enters bruce practically drags him to the computer.

Tony"what! what! what's with the grabby grabby draggy shit."

Then tony looks at the monitor. His eyes go wide.

Tony" SON OF A BITCH"

bucky" does anyone want to tell us what's going on?"

There heads snap up and they look at you with smiles. They both rush in to the room.

Bruce" y/n I need you to trust me on something really quick."

You apprehensively shake your head yes.

Bruce" I want you to touch the plant again and close your eyes."

You look at him with a what the fuck look. But you place your hand on the plant and close your eyes.

Bruce" now I want you to focus on putting energy into the plant. Putting life in it. Focus on the feel of what your touching and your hand. And imagine life and energy and power, flowing from you to it." 

You do what he says and you feel a warm sensation on your hand. After a minute it stops.

Bucky "y/n open your eyes."

You open your eyes and look at him. He has a proud like smile on his face.

Then you look at the plant.

It's back to normal. The green leaves thriving, and the flowers in full bloom. You look at them shocked.

Bruce"you dont have a death touch. You just control energy. You can either  take it away or give it. And with enough practice, I'm pretty sure you can make it so that it only happens when you want it to."

He says with a big smile on his face. Bucky looks at you and smiles putting his metal hand on your shoulder.

You smile at him and he squeezes gently.

Bucky"cmon let's go get some lunch and tell steve. "  

You look at him with a smile and nod. You put your gloves back on and he helps you up. When you get on your feet you wobble.

Bucky" you ok hun?"

You nod your head yes.

Bruce" shes probably not used to using her powers that much. Were they to,what you think could be, their full capacity?"

You shake your head no.

Bruce"well then, that gives us a goal to work on. And something to look forward to."

He says giving you a small smile. You smile back and start walking with bucky to the elevator.

You are leaning against the side of the elevator when bucky speaks.