avengers

Your eyes open at the sound of the door opening. Well, more like eye, because your left eye is swollen shut and bruised from being punched.

Your hair is yanked, yet again.

"Hello pet. Feeling awefull I hope."

You stay silent, your throat still in pain from being tazzed.

Who ever the asshat is laughs.

" Oh what I would give to see your boyfriend's face at the sight of you"

Your face twist into a scowel.

You bring your right foot up and kick directly back as fast and hard as your body will allow.

The entire time you been Heald captive, it's been nothing but non stop pain. You've gotten  probably 3 hours of sleep. And you have several cuts, bruises, and burns scattered all over your body. Your shirt has been completely riped off leaving you in a pair of sleep sorts that you borrowed from Wanda and a sports bra. And it's a miracle that your necklace is still on and unscathed.

But even with all the pain, you've shead no tears, and you've stayed silent.

He grunts in pain as your foot hits it's intended target.

You smirk.

He walks to the door

" GET IN HERE."

After a few seconds someone else walks in.

" Make.her.scream."

You hear him leave and close the door, and then the big guy walks into your field of vision.

He punches your face, splitting your lip in a new place. Even if you could talk you probably would sound weird because of how swollen and bruised your face is. 

Your to weak to use your powers, and this guy is always covered. so even if you could, the chances of you making skin to skin contact were slim.

You see him reach for something In the underside of the cart.

When he turns around to face you a flogger is in his hand.

He walks behind you.

You brace yourself for the impact of the whip against your back.

A searing pain spreads through your back. You grit your teeth and close your eyes.

You think of Peter.

May.

Tony.

Wanda.

Peitro.

Nat.

Clint.

Sam.

Vis.

Tchalla.

Shuri.

Rohde.

Bruce.

Steve.

Bucky.

Lash after lash hits your back.

It goes on for what seems like hours. You can feel the heat radiating off of your back. blood runs down your back, soaking your already blood stained shorts. The taste of old copper fills your mouth.

You spit the blood out of your mouth. Grimacing at the taste.

After a while, the time in between lashes gets longer and the big dude starts grunting with effort, caussing you to smirk.