connect

You feel Bucky softly running his fingers through your hair. Your leg moves a bit higher as you turn into him more, and place a soft, sleepy kiss onto his neck.

He turns to you and pulls you so your laying on top of him.  You throw your arms around his neck and again, dig your face into his neck.

Bucky" morning doll."

His voice is raspy, tired, and gruff. But it's also deep, sultry, and relaxed. You lift your head and hum in reply, placing a kiss on his lips then laying your head back down.

Bucky" Bruce called a couple of minutes ago. Wants us to come down to the lab."

You nod your head. He chuckles lightly.

Bucky" do you want chocolate pancakes?"

You" yes please."

He gently moves you off him, then leans down, gives you a kiss then walks out of the room.

You drift in and out for a bit then you start smelling pancakes, so you sit up, throw on Bucky's sweater, and walk to the kitchen.

Bucky stands at the stove pouring batter into a pan.

You walk up behind him and wrap your arms Around his waist and lay your head against his back.

His head turns back twords you and he gives you a smile.

Bucky" hey sweetie."

You let out a yawn, and burry your head in his back a bit more.

You" hi"

He places a second pancake on the plate and hands it to you. You  unwrap your arms from his waist and gently take the plate.

You" thank you"

He leans over and kisses the top of your head.

Bucky" go eat, I'll be there in a sec."

You nod your head and give him a quick kiss before walking off.

You go to the living room and turn on the TV, finding some random movie to watch.

Ten minutes later Bucky comes in with his own stack of pancakes.

He sits by the arm of the couch and you instantly scoot closer.

15 minutes later

You and Bucky walk hand in hand to the lab, and look for Bruce.

You spot him looking at some chemical compounds through a microscope.

You" hey Bruce."

You give him a smile and a wave.

He looks over at you and smiles.

Bruce" hey guys. Come with me."

He pulls you into one of the exam rooms.

Bruce" ok, so I want to talk to you about the new ability we've discovered."

You nod your head.

You" Hydra wanted us to work as a team. So they injected us both with a serum that literally connected us on a molecular level. How ever they are slightly different. Hence the reason you need... Both.. of us.. to make it happen."

Bruce nods and types something into his tablet.

Bruce" do you know what's actually happening?"

You" basically my energy minipulation physically manifests."

Bruce's eyebrows raise.

Bruce" does that mean you could give energy in a wave like the one you produced at Hydra?"