publicity

You sit in the conference room with the rest of the team. Steve called a team meeting after you showed him the news footage.

Steve" so how are we going to deal with this."

You had just showed everyone the footage, and everyone is sitting in silence.

You think for a minute.

You" we hold a press conference. Let the world know who I am as vaguely as possible. We can't deny that I'm here. You can clearly see all of you in the footage. So we introduce me to the public. Answer questions like a politician, and go from there. I've been at the tower for four months. It's time I stop hiding. Hydra already knows I'm here. So what do we have to lose."

Tony" it could cause a panic. A new person with powers"

You" it will cause more panic if we try and hide."

Bucky" y/n is right. They already know she's here. If we try and hide, it will only cause paparazzi to stake out the tower every hour of the day untill they get an answer."

Wanda" when me and Peitro got here there was an uproar. The people were scared because they didn't know what we were capable of."

Tony" ok then. Well hold a conference here at the tower. Ill set it up."

Everyone nods.

Steve" nat, Wanda, can you help y/n get ready?"

You three girls smile at each other. Nat and Wanda stand and you do to. You lean over and place a kiss on Bucky's head before they drag you out.

Nat and Wanda drag you to nats floor then shove you in the bathroom.

Nat" ok. This is exfoliator, this is body wash, this is face wash, and these are the shampoo and conditioner. Hair first, then face, then body. There's a new razor in the shower already."

She walks out of the bathroom and shuts the door.

You turn on the shower and turn the water to your preferred temperature. You strip and hang your clothes over the towel rack.

You follow her instructions, and 30 minutes later turn off the shower and throw on the robe she left you hanging on the towel rack. Then take the towel and start drying your hair. You step out of the bathroom and Wanda instantly pulls you and sits you down in a chair.

She starts on your hair, and Nat starts on your make up.

An hour later, your hair is in a half up half down style, with soft curls. And your makeup simple yet complementary to your features, the only thing bold being your red lip.

Nat shoves a pair of undergarments and a dress at you.

Nat" go change into this. And be careful of your hair and makeup."

You walk into the bathroom and change into the clothing.

It's a simple yet elegant off the shoulder sun dress. It's purple and black, and flairs out at the waist, with a lace flower design all over.

You walk out of the bathroom and they both smile at you.

Wanda"You look gorgeous"

You stand there and twiddle your thumbs.

You" it's beautiful... But do you have something that covers my back more...."

They both immidiatly glance at you concerned.

Nat" why hun what's up."

You slowly turn, and move your hair out of the way.