taken.

You wake to the tv playing softly and Bucky lightly snoring beneath you.

You try moving your fingers and they don't hurt nearly as bad, so you gently sit up. Your back and head scream at the action and you see Bucky wince next to you.

You" Jarvis call Bruce, tell him I said ow."

Jarvis" right away miss. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?"

You smile

You" no thanks, bud."

A few minutes later Bruce walks in.

Bruce" hey sweetie. How you feeling?"

You" like hell. So is he. He winced when I sat up."

Bruce nods his head, and again goes into the cabinets and pulls out some meds and gives them to you and Bucky.

You" thank you."

He smiles and nods. He moves around the room for a minute moving things and putting stuff back where it should be, then checks the iv pumps for you and Bucky before turning back to you.

Bruce" need anything else?"

You" I gotta go to the bathroom, can you help me stand? I don't know how strong my legs are right now."

Bruce" of course."

He walks over to your side of the bed, which has been moved away from the wall to make room for your IV pole and machine. You gently move the covers to the side and then slide over to the edge of the bed before bringing your legs over. Bruce holds out his hands and you take them and he gently helps you stand.

Grasping his hands you gently put some weight on your feet. It achs slightly but isn't so bad.

You slowly stand putting your weight on your legs slowly.

Bruce" how do you feel?"

You" I'm ok. Really achy and stiff but other then that I'm ok."

Bruce nods, let's go of one of your hands and grabs your IV pole.

Bruce" let's try taking a few steps.hold on the the pole with your other hand "

You nod your head, grab the pole and slowly take a few steps forward. You wobble slightly on your first step, but slowly get the hang of it.

Bruce" alright, that's great. Hang on to the pole and take a few steps with out me."

He lets go of your hand and you take a few steps.

You" so far,so good"

He walks beside you as you walk to the bathroom.

Once your reach the door you open it and step inside.

Bruce" yell or mind connect if you need me."

You nod your head.

He smiles and starts walking away.

You" Bruce"

He turns back to you.

Bruce" yeah?"

You give him a smile.

You" thank you. For everything."

His smile widens and nods his head.

You walk in to the bathroom and close the door.

You have bags under your eyes and your hair is a mess. You take your ponytail out and brush your hair with your fingers before putting it back up. You do your business, wash your hands and exit the bathroom.