an important update a/n

Hello loves!!

How I'm doing:

Honestly, 2020 knocked me on my ass. Hard.

Because of covid, I have been out of a job, my health insurance lapsed because of new policies put in place by the government, so I didn't have health insurance for almost 5 months. I had a couple of trips to the hospital recently, Ive gotten a few really bad stomach flus, and because of my medical history I was told to go to the er as soon as I get sick because my immune system is absolutely shit. so if I get covid I could get extremely sick. So when I went to the hospital I was completely isolated for at least three days each time.

I want to say thank you for all of the support and well wishes you have been sending me. It honestly has helped me alot.

Ive said this in the comments, but as soon as you clicked on my story I became your crackhead tequila aunt. You all are family to me.

IF I MADE AN ETSY WOULD YOU GUYS CHECK IT OUT?

Because getting a job is an issue for me right now, I'm thinking about starting an Etsy. It would allow me to support myself a little bit, and it would give me a chance to do something I'm passionate about again.

I make jewelry such as wire wrapped pendants, earings, zodiac sign necklaces and rings,  knitted braletts, scarf's ect.

As always,

Thank you for your support

Be Kind,

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all and I'll see you soon,
                                                   -R