home

You Wake to the feeling of lips gently kissing your forehead, and fingers gently running through your hair.

Bucky"dragostea mea, e timpul trezesc. Tony texted, toți plecau mănânce înainte de zborul nostru spre casă."
(my love, its time to wake up. tony texted, were all going out to eat before our flight home.)

His voice is deep, and thick with sleep.

You snuggle in closer and nestle your head into the crook of his neck.  You place a small kiss where his neck and shoulder meet, and you feel him smile his other hand rest on your leg that's over his waist.

You"buna dimineata regele meu."
(Good morning my king)

Your move your head till you can lean forward and place a soft kiss to his lips. Everything about the kiss is soft, loving, gentle.

After a minute he pulls away.

Bucky" we have an hour till we gotta meet everyone downstairs."

You nod, then stretch a bit and prop yourself on your elbow.

He opens one eye to a squint. A small grin pops on his face, and he leans up and captures his lips with yours again. He pulls away just a tiny bit, bearly enough to whisper.

Bucky" you ok?"

You smile slightly, your heart fluttering a tiny bit.

You nod and kiss him.

You" I should take a shower.."

He lets out a groan.

Bucky" noooooooo. Your warrrmmm"

You laugh, causing full grin to make its way on his face.

You" so are you. But I need to shower."

You kiss him again before getting up and grabbing your toiletry bag.

You get an idea and smirk to yourself.

While you enter the bathroom and without turning around, you take of your shirt.

You" feel free to join me."

Before you enter the bathroom you hear the rustling of sheets and a grunt. Then a loud thud.

You set your bag on the counter, then go over to the shower, turn on the water and set it to your preferred temperature, then step in, leaving the shower door open just a crack.

After a minute arms wrap around your stomach and You lay your head against his chest.

Bucky" figured I'd save some water, California is in a drought."

You chuckle. 

Your arms come up and lay over his and he rest his chin on the top of your head. You both stand in silence, and you let your fingers play with his bracelet.

His other arm moves from your waist and reaches to the side then his other arm moves away. You start to turn around to see what he's doing, but he nudges you forward.

Bucky" just trust me, relax."

You then hear the top of a bottle, then after a second the sound of it closing.

his fingers start massaging your scalp, and let your head drop back as you close your eyes. After a few seconds you smell that he's useing his shampoo.