where did you go

Your sitting in the lab with Tony. It's been three days since you heard anything from bucky or the team.

You've been sitting listening to the comm lines since you woke up the day after they left.

On the second day you spoke over the comms to see if they would respond. But nothing.

you tried again in a few hours and still all you got was silence.

After that you started to get really worried, so you've been asking for a response from the team every hour then staying on the comms 24/7. You haven't slept. And Tony has forced you to eat.

The clock strikes 4 am. It's now been four days. Nothing. You go over the comms to try and reach them again.

You" hey guys. It's y/n. If you are hearing this please respond. It's been four days of no contact and we're starting to get worried."

You say the same phrase you have been saying for the past two days.

You listen for anything, static, a beep, anything. But all you get is complete and utter silence.

Tony walks into the lab and you look over at him briefly then look back at the monitors...

Tony walks up behind you and pulls out one of your ear buds.

Tony" I thought I told you to go to bed."

You" I can't Tony. It's been four days. They should have checked in by now."

Tony sighs.

Tony" I can track the quin jet from when they left."

You look at him wide eyed.

You" do it."

Tony" Jarvis, show me the tracker footage of Quinn 4. From when they took off to when they were supposed to land."

A map pops up on the screen, then suddenly a line starts going across the screen.

You watch as the line slowly moves twords Germany.

Then suddenly the line shifts to the right, then stops all together. The timer keeps going. You wait for the line to continue.

But it doesn't.

You've been watching the footage for 15 minutes because it's sped up, so you rewind it and put it at normal speed. And again the line shifts to the right then stops.

Tony is tinkering with the leg of his suite over by the welding equipment.

You" Tony. Something is wrong."

Tony looks over at you then springs up and walks over and looks at the screen.

He watches for a minute or two.

Tony" shit."

You" what do you mean shit?!"

Tony" Jarvis,flight status report on Quinn 4."

Jarvis" Quinn 4 flew on path for 5 and 57 minutes, at 5 hours and 58 minutes Quinn 4 adjusted off course, 46.7 degrees north east.  Evasive maneuvers detected at 6 hours and 1 minute. At 6 hours and 8 minutes aircraft signal lost. "

Your stomach drops.

Tony" call Steve"

You see the phone call icon appear on the screen, and after ringing for a minute, you her Steve's voice mail.

Tony" call Nat"

Again, you get voice mail.

Tony" call Rhode."