go faster

You walk into the training room and see Nat and Clint.  They stop there sparring and look over at you guys as you walk in.

Nats the first one to notice that you don't have you gloves and the usual amount of clothes on.

Nat" y/n!!"

You give a chuckle.  She runs to you and gives you a hug which you gladly accept.

She pulls back after a minute and gives you a smile.

Nat" you ready to whop some ass?"

You look back at Bucky and Steve with a smirk.

You" hell yeah"

Bucky smirks back at you.

Bucky" oh well see about that doll. Its on."

You smile wider

You" bring it on metal man."

He playfully squints his eyes at you but then they soften and he motions for you to come up to him.

You squeeze nats arm and give her a smile, Then walk over to Bucky.

Bucky" alright you know the drill. Warm up, then hand to hand. You ready."

You take a small sip from the water bottle he handed to you then nod your head.

You, Bucky, and Steve run for 15 minutes, then do sit ups, push ups, and other targeted strength training. Then you take a five minute break and walk to the Matts.

Steve" alright you two. Full fight till tap out."

You and Bucky smile at each other.

You crouch in a defensive stance and then you and Bucky start circling each other. 

You move to do a fake jab with your right hand, then kick out with your left foot.

Bucky blocks both and smirks at you.

He throws a jab at your face but you block it off course.

You reach your leg out and manage to hook your foot behind his knee causing him to loose his balance.

Steve" good y/n. Nice recovery buck."

You and Bucky circle each other with smirks.

He lunges at you and you both flail around in a mix of punches and kicks. You somehow manage to wrap your leg around his, causing him to fall back and you to fall on top of him, and you pin his hands down at the same time. 

He lightly taps on the floor and you release him and help him up.

Nat laughs,

Nat" y/n 1, Bucky 0"

You and Bucky laugh.

Bucky" not for long."

You smirk at him and you both separate and get back in your stances.

Again you and Bucky are a blur of flailing limbs and grunts.

However this time buck manages to get behind you, pin your hands with a bear hug, and then pushes against the back of your knees so they buckle and you fall.

His body is flush against yours from his chest to his thighs

You try to wiggle your way out but realize your not going anywhere. So you tap his arm and he lets go.  He scotches back, stands up then helps you stand.

Both of you are all smiles.

This goes on for about 45 minutes untill you and Bucky are tied at 24/24.