wake up.

10 votes and I'll put up the next chapter!!!
Buckys POV

I hear static coming from the speaker.

"Devotion."

I hear you take a sharp breath

Bucky" shit."

Suddenly there are two agents coming twords you. But both me and steve are occupied with agents.

You" there are two in the hallway."

Steve"only engage if you have to."

You" I think I'm gonna have to."

I knock out the bastard I am fighting then run into the hallway. I push you behind me so that if they fire i get shot and not you, then I shoot all of them. Then I run back in the room to help steve because hes still fighting. I see that there are three more agents making a total of four hanging up on steve.

You" I got three more"

Steve" we have four in here."

I hear static.

"Love"

I hear you wince.

I'm done playing games so I just shoot Three soldiers and knock out the last one.

The words start playing faster.

"Foxy

Roundabout

Betrail "

I walk in to the hallway to see you leaning on the wall doubled over clutching your head. You let out a whimper. I walk up to you and move your hands from your head.

Bucky" y/n, y/n listen to me you have to try and block it out. You have to fight it. "

You" I can't. I'm trying but I can't"

Alpha

You let out a scream as you you fall to the ground.

Bucky" y/n look at me. You can fight it. I know it hurts trust me but you have to try."

You" my head!"

Bucky" I know doll I know but you have to fight"

You" you need to go! All of you you need to leave! If you dont I'm going to kill you!"

Bucky" I'm not going anywhere. "

Steve" what's going on?!"

Bucky" she has trigger words. They are playing them over the speaker system."

Steve"shit. Y/n listen to me you need to try and block them out as much as you can."

Rain storm

You let out an ear peircing scream. One that let's the whole world your pain.

Bucky" it going to be alright"

You"PLEASE GO!! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU!!"

bucky"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

you" then stop me. Even if it kills me dont let me hurt anyone. Please dont let me he hurt you. I cant fight it."

Bucky" your not dieing! Your going to be fine. Steve I dont know how many words there are she could slip at any minute we have to do something."

I hear the static. I put my metal arm on your neck trying to steady you because I know a wave of pain is going to shoot through you.