assemble.

Your p.o.v.

You wake up in agony.

Cold vinyl fabric presses into the cuts and burns on the back of your body.

Your strapped down with some form of metal restraints.

They must be vibranium or anamantiunm, because if they were normal steel or aluminum, you would have gotten out of them by now.

Your head is Heald in place buy a strap around your chin and forehead.

A gloved hand runs along your face.

Your eyes snap open and you look at whoever is touching you.

He's tall. His brown locks are short,and his hazle eyes are cold.

" Hello sunshine. I think its time I properly introduce myself. My name is grant ward. I'm leader here and now, your superior."

You laugh lightly.

You" you dont even come close to being superior you fucking Aldi brand Nazi. And whats with calling me pet, and the superiority complex. Do you have a daddy kink? I mean, I'm not judging, but come on. "

His smile is sick and twisted.

Grant" we'll see about that now won't we. Soon you won't be able to come up with your little quipps."

You" you don't deny the daddy kink."

You say under your breath.
Suddenly the all to familiar helmet starts lowering down above your head.

Your jaw is forced open by some workers. And a mouth guard is shoved in.

You can't help it when your eyes widen in fear.

The helmet comes down over your face.

" We are ready to proceed sir."

Some random person says in a Russian accent.

Grant" excellent. Start her up"

The machine whirrs to life.

Your breathing is heavy, your mind is racing and you try to free yourself of the restraints and prepare yourself for the pain at the same time.

The machine starts to make a pulsing sound.

Grant smiles down at you.

Grant" goodbye y/n."

You try to scream profanities and insults at him but the mouth guard muddles your speech completely, making you sound as if your just making random noises.

Grant turns twords the doctor operating the machine and opens his mouth.

The door burst open, and a random soldier runs in frantically.

" Sir! We have a situation at the main entrance."

Grant turns to him angrily.

Grant" what do you mean we have a situation."

The soldier glances at you for a split second before refocusing his attention on grant.

" There hear. And they brought help."

You realize that the avengers are here. Your family is here.

You start laughing.

Your finally able to spit out the mouth guard.

You" you are so fucked now dude."

You say laughing.

His hand worms around your throat and squeezes.