telikanisis.

You sit in the training room with your tree.

Tony,Thor,Bruce, and Loki, stand across from Bucky,Steve, Nat and Clint.

Bucky" FUCK NO!"

Clint" HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT."

Tony" it's our best option!"

Bucky"Your not letting him anywhere near her."

Steve Bucky Nat and Clint were all protectively standing in front of you. Tony and Bruce wanted Loki to try and get in your mind, and they also wanted you to try and block him out.

Tony" he's the strongest esp user we have. "

Clint" I don't care if he is. I've had him in my head and I will not let another person go through that."

Thor" this is different. That was not my brother."

Bucky" Tony are you of all people  seriously condoning this?!"

Tony" yeah terminater, I am. You know why? We need to make sure that y/n is ok. We have no idea how strong her powers are or what they are doing to her body."

You step forward, and grab Bucky's cool metal hand.

He turns to you and you give him a smile. You walk in between everyone.

You" I wanna do it. Even if Loki does want to try something, he knows the consequences of his actions. And if he tries anything I think I can handle him.end of conversation"

Bucky" y/n are you sure.... I don't like it."

You look at Bucky

You" yes I'm sure. I'll be fine, we are giving him a chance remember."

You look at everyone giving them a look saying the conversation was over. Every one kind of huffs, but they stay quiet. Then you look over at Loki.

You" c'mon emerald"

Tony" where'd you get emerald. And why does he get a nickname and not me"

You chuckle

You" I have nicknames for all of you."

Bucky" what?! What are they."

You smile

You" you are 'мой принц', Steve is America man, Clint is Arrowhead, Nat is мама паук, Bruce is doc, Thor is 250 pound golden retriever, Loki is emeralds, and tony is microwave oven."
(Bucky=my prince, Nat= mother spider)

It's silence for a second then everyone starts chuckling.

Tony" your actually funny"

You" ok Loki let's do this"

Loki" I don't see how this is going to do anything."

Thor" just do it brother."

Loki sighs dramatically

Loki" fine. Peasant sit on the ground."

You" my name is y/n."

Loki"and I really don't care."

You roll your eyes at him.

You sit on the floor and he sits in front of you.

Loki" imagine a door. One that's locked and that keeps me out. And don't let me break down the door."

You close your eyes and do as he says, after a minute you feel a sort of pressure on your skull.

Loki" don't lose focus."