smile

You wake in the same hospital room that you were in when bruce checked your hand. And again bucky was laying beside you. He was on his phone, and playing what looked like a game. You stretch a bit and he looks over at you with a smile.

Bucky" hey doll how you feeling?"

You give him a smile and stretch out more. You wince at the soreness of your muscles and the headache that's pounding in your head.

Bucky" yeah bruce said you might be a bit sore and that your most likely going to have a headache."

You nod your head and he reaches over to grab a glass of water and two white pills.

Bucky"here, these are some pain meds your body won't burn through in five seconds"

He chuckels.  You take them gratefully and finish the glass of water.

Bucky" c'mon, bruce said you could leave as soon as you woke up. Lets get you some food."

You both get up, but you wobble as you stand bucky reaches out to you to steady you and you place your hand on his chest for support.

Bucky" you alright sweetheart? "

He asks with a concerned tone. You nod your head and take a deep breath. You close your eye and let the dizziness pass.

You nod your head and start walking. He walks beside you with his arm slightly out ready to catch you. You get to your floor and steve is sitting at the counter eating some food. He looks up when the elevator dings.

Steve" hey y/n how you doing"

You nod your head and your stomach growls.  Steve let's out a slight chuckel.

Steve" Theres some pasta on the stove help yourselfs."

You give a fleeting smile at steve. And walk in to the kitchen next to bucky.

He picks up one of the bowls and scoops some pasta into it. Then sprinkles something on it. You look at him quizitively.

He gives a smile.

Bucky" its cheese."

You nod your head with an o formed on your lips. He hands you a fork and you sit at the tabel waiting for him as he scoops some into a bowl for himself. As soon as he sits down you both start to dig in.

After a few minutes you finish all your food and so does he.

And as soon he is walking you to your room to get some more rest.

Buck" I'll see you bright and early for training tomorrow. Your gonna start traing with me and steve so were gonna see how well you can fight. And then after if you feel up to it your gonna train a bit more with Wanda."

You nod your head and give him a small wave as you enter your room. Going to lay down. And after tossing and turning for about 20 minutes you fall asleep. Only to be plagued by nightmares.

Bucky pov.

Me and steve are sitting watching tv. When all the sudden we hear a high pitched whimper. We look at each other but think nothing of it. A few minutes later i start to feel fear. I get up and steve looks at me

Bucky" y/n.."

I bolt to y/ns room, steve close behind me

When we get there you are in the corner of your bed huddled in the fetal position.

B"y/n wake up it's just a dream"

You whimper again and start to cry harder.

Suddenly you scream then bolt up right. You look around frantically and I rush to your side bringing you into my arms. You grip my shirt and cry.