oh shit

Two days later.

You've been working with Wanda the past two days on your  energy minipulation.  And its been going well, you just can't figure out how to make it stop. Either your taking energy or giving it. You can control that now with the blink of an eye.

Now, your sitting on Bucky's bed with your file infront of of you. Hes gone down to train with Steve and Sam. You open the file and look for anything that has to do with your power. Any way to control it.

Then, you stumble across a page where there is a picture of you screaming with your hands outstretched.

You lift the picture to see a series of pictures. And one of them is you holding an animal. You flip the pictures up to read the page underneath.

Power report.

Subject is now able to controll powers enough to hold live animals and have human contact. 

        : Subject says it invisions a a a light switch, it  imagines the light switch being turned off, and its power is then contained. When it invisions the light switch on, powers are active.
                     : Cognitive recalibration therapy Administered along with chip. Subject power is always active. As it does not remember the "switch"

You stare wide eyed at the page.

You" holy shit."

You try connecting to Bucky telepathicly.

You" hey can you hear me?"

A few seconds later Bucky's voice, some how out of breath, sounds in your mind.

Bucky" yeah doll, what's up? Are you ok?"

You" yeah I'm... Ok.. and found something in the file, where re you"

Bucky" training room three."

You" on my way"

You get up off the bed and walk to the elevator, getting in and going down to the training rooms.

You enter training room three and see Bucky and Steve throwing kicks and punches at each other, and Sam on the treadmill with ear buds in.

You" hey"

They both stop sparring, stand up straight out of their stances, and look twords you.

Bucky" hey doll, what you find?"

You" look"

You walk up to him and hand him the folder, which is already open.

He reads it over and then his eyes go wide.

Bucky" c'mon."

He takes your hand and drags you out of the training room.

You walk with him down the hall, with Steve not far behind. Sam, you guess, was to engrossed in running to even notice you guys left.

He enters training room 5, the one with your tree, and you see Wanda and Peitro.

They both stop what there doing and look words you and give you a smile.

Wanda" what's up?"

Bucky lets go of your hand and walks up to wanda, handing her the file. She looks at him with her eyebrow raised but then looks down and reads.

After a second her eyes widen.

Wanda" oh shit"

You look at her and nod your head.