Chapter Seventeen

"What deal are you speaking about? I don't remember making any deals with you, Ryu." You exclaim, dragging the universe traveler away from the others to have a private conversation with him.

"Well, I want to propose a deal with you" you gesture for him to go on.

"If you let me become your boyfriend, I will allow you to stay longer in your fandoms for one week each" you press your lips together, pretending to think about his offer.

"I also want to add something" Ryu smirks, pleased with how you quickly got adjusted to the idea of him become your boyfriend.

"What is it?"

"I want to travel to three fandoms of my choice before we repeat the cycle" Ryu narrows his eyes at you slightly. 

"And those fandoms are?" He asks.

"Attack on Titan...I will decide on the other two later" he huffs in annoyance, yet doesn't object to the idea, as long as he gets to be your boyfriend.

"Okay, but I will get to choose during the cycle which fandom you get to visit not before the cycle" you shrug.

"Ok, that sounds like a good deal for me" you exclaim, shaking his offered hand to seal the deal.

"Alright, now let's go back inside and be a lovey-dovey couple" 

Before he could walk inside the cafe again, you stop him by grabbing his arm again.

"Why do you want to be my boyfriend?" you demanded, curious for his answer.

"You are not allowed to ask such a question" your brow furrows in confusion before it melts away and gets replaced with confidence.

"What Ryu? Have you also fallen for me?" You tease him, placing a finger on his chest playfully.

"You are right, I have fallen deeply for you, hopefully, you fall for me too" you are shocked at his confession as he drags you back inside.

Ryu is in love with you?

---------

Yugi and Joey watch you walk back in with your intertwined with your supposed 'boyfriend'

"Sorry for the wait, guys" you mumble sitting down beside Ryu while Yugi is on your right.

"So, you are (Y/n)'s boyfriend?" Joey inquires, leaning back into his chair with crossed arms over his chest while glaring daggers at Ryu.

"Didn't I state that already?" Ryu asks mockingly, crossing one leg over the other.

"You did, I just don't believe that (Y/n) would date a guy like you, you get what I'm saying, right? she is pretty, and you are not"  you frown at Joey's behavior then realize something.

Joey is jealous of Ryu! 

"Well, who is good for her? You? A loser who has never experienced dating anyone in his life, yeah right"  

the blond dueler was about to jump over the table to choke Ryu, but Tristan's voice stops him.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" he asks.

"Three months"

"Three years"

You two answer at the same time confusing, while the floating spirit of Atem narrows his eyes in suspicious.

"Is it three years or months?" You begin to panic, while Ryu stays calm.

"We have been dating for three months, I just messed up a little while replying, sorry" your boyfriend explains with the same grin not leaving his handsome features.

you let out a quiet relieved sigh, thankful for Ryu's quick correction or lie...whatever anyone would like to call it.

"You two make a good couple" Tea exclaims, happy that you have a boyfriend, so Yugi could be hers.

Little did she know, that Yugi and Atem aren't going to back down until they can have you

------------

"I got to leave right now, take care, sweetheart" you growl at Ryu.

"Leave? Where Am I supposed to sleep now? I'm supposed to be returning to our apartment with you, Ryu" the long-haired male shrugs.

"I cannot take you with me, I'm sure you are going to be able to figure it out" you huff in annoyance.

The only reason that Ryu made you leave with him is that he doesn't want you to leave with any of them especially Yugi and Joey.

"You have four more days here, so you better try and enjoy yourself as much as you can, oh by the way I took one hundred coins from your" your eyes widen in shock.

"WHAT, WHY?!"

"Because there is a tax you have to pay me every week, see you later, honey" 

Before you yell at him, he kisses you on the lips then disappears off into the thin air.

"Ryu...you little b*stard" 

While thinking of a way to stay at a hotel or something, you don't notice a car following behind you in slow motion.

Until it speeds towards you as you cross the road.

-------------

Seto hasn't imagined seeing you wandering the streets alone while being on his way home.

He considers it to a pleasant coincidence.

Seto decides to speed towards you as you cross the road to approach you.

"What in the world?" You gulp as you fall on the solid ground, right when the expensive stop inches away from hitting you, however, you fall hard on your ankle.

"You should watch where you are going, Brat" 

When you were about to scold the driver, you stop upon seeing it is the familiar young CEO.

"Oh look who we have here if it isn't the foolish girl from earlier." You stand back up on your feet yet fall again when you feel pain in your ankle.

"Ouch" you mumble, touching your injured ankle.

Seto walks over to you and kneels, picking you bridal style, he walks back to his car.

"Where are you taking me?" you stutter out the question, clutching tightly into his suit in fear of falling.

"Your ankle is sprinted, so I will take you to the hospital"

Seto Kaiba helping you? a stranger? this is unexpected from him.

The only time he is considered to be nice is in the fanfictions where he is portrayed as having a soft side towards the reader.

"Oh...thank you, I guess"

Nevertheless, Seto isn't taking you to the hospital, he is taking you back with him to his mansion.

A/n: choose the other two animes you want me to add, and also thank you for the support, guys❤