Chapter Twenty-Seven

"You have earned extra points, good for you!"

"Good for me?! Get me out of here, Ryu!" you shout angrily at the universe traveler.

Gon and Killua have locked you up in the hotel room for hours now, while they go attend their businesses.

Killua promised that he is going to punish you after he returns.

"Oh, get you out of here? But you have powers to do so" you roll your eyes in disbelief.

"I meant to get me out of this universe, Ryu!" the said man smirks.

"But your five days aren't up yet, don't tell me you are starting to get scared with the whole ordeal"

Ryu is clearly taunting you, teasing you about the fact that you wanted to stay longer in the fandoms than needed.

"Just transfer me to another universe, I will kiss you if you do so" his eyes brightens up at the mention of a kiss.

"Alright, but kiss me first" you sigh and lean towards him slowly.

However, instead of your lips meeting his own, it meets his cheek.

"What is this?" Ryu exclaims, enraged by not getting a sweet kiss on the lips.

"You tricked me" you shrug and smile.

"I said I was going to kiss you, but I didn't say on the lips"

Ryu takes a deep breath, before his smirk returns.

"Alright..."

Before you could do anything he grabs you by the waist and pulls you closer to him.

"You said you wanted to go to jujutsu kaisen universe next?" Your eyes widen in shock.

"No, I said I wanted to go to attack on titan!"

"Too bad, from now on I will be the one deciding where you are going, considering that you decided to cheat me"

"Hey, that's not fair"

"You are the one who began it, sweetheart"

Before you could object, Ryu and you disappear into the thin air.

---------

"Are you trying to get fucking killed or something?"

You watch as the handsome dark-haired boy stands directly in front of you, his back turned to you.

Megumi Fushiguro destroys the demonic spirit by landing a strong hit on it, splitting its head into two.

He then looks down at you, narrowing his eyes slightly at you.

"Are you mute? I just asked you a question" you quickly stand on your feet and shook your head slowly with a dazed smile on your face.

"No, I'm not mute, I'm just having a mental fangirl breakdown" you answer honestly.

"Do you know me?" Megumi demands.

"I k-" suddenly you get interpreted by a familiar pink-haired boy.

"What took you so long? we were waiting-" your met Yuji's light brown ones.

A deep blush adorns his face at your beauty, as he asks you the following question.

"Who are you?"

Just when you were about to answer his question, a mouth appears at the side of his face.

"Who cares what her name is, just ask her out then fuck her senseless, brat"