Chapter Four

"Who are you, young girl?"

Seriously if others keep asking you that, you are going to flip but you can't blame the Third Hokage for wanting to know how a strange girl like yourself entered the village.

"The name is (Y/n)(L/n), and I promise you that I'm not a threat at all, I just woke up and found myself in Naruto's bed" you explain.

Hiruzen's eyes widen at the mention of your last name, knowing very well the clan that holds the same last name as yours.

"How is that even possible? all your clan members died during the nine-tailed beast attack on the village" your brows furrow in confusion.

You don't know how to react to such information if you have a Clan with your (L/n) which means you have an identity in the Naruto universe which might make the Hokage lenient about allowing you to stay in the village.

"Yes, however, my nanny kept me safe during the attack and she left the village with me in her arms"

You are seriously going to hell for lying a lot, your nose might grow like Pennacchio's if you keep up with your lies.

Nevertheless, it is way better than explaining the real reason behind your sudden appearance in the village.

You don't even know how some writers believe it is easy for the reader to explain that she is from another world without being considered insane.

"Well, then I welcome you back in the village" you bow your head slightly in respect.

"Thank you, Hokage-same," you say, smiling at the elder man warmly.

When you were about to leave the office, Hiruzen's voice stops you.

"Wait a minute before you go" you turn your attention back to him, giving him one of your charming innocent looks.

"Yes, Hokage-sama?"

"How did you wake up in Naruto's bed?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out, Hokage-sama" you answer then rush out quickly, closing the door behind you.

He sighs, yet lets out a small chuckle at the way you just blocked answering the question.

"Kids these days"

                                    ---------------------

"You seem to be in a very bad mood, Light," the Shinigami points out while munching on a red apple, savoring its delicious taste.

It's no lie that since you disappeared two days, Light's mind was flooded with thoughts about you.

Where did you go?

Why did you suddenly leave?

How came he didn't see you leave the cafe when the door was nearby the table he and L were sitting at.

So, how did you leave in the first place? 

"I never imagined you would be so obsessed with a girl, Light" Ryuk snickers, irritating the young Yagami boy more.

Now that the cameras are gone, he can speak freely to the floating Shinigami.

"I'm not obsessed with anyone, I don't have time for pity crushes" Light denies his feelings towards you.

"If you insist"

When Ryuk leaves Light alone, the feeling of distress about his feelings towards you.

Even if he only did know for about two days, he feels those unhealthy and strong feelings of love, something he never imagined to feel.

Every girl he has ever met were used as pawns like Misa, the only reason he keeps up with the model is that she owns a death note, nothing more.