Chapter Nineteen

"Well, what happened is that I don't have a quirk really, and there's that person called Ryu who can make me travel through universes" you explain to Katsuki, while still sitting on his lap.

"So, you are trying to tell me that some sh*t head dragged you into this mess" you shrug.

"Kind of...well, I do enjoy being with different people though, so it doesn't bother me at all, Kacchan" the ash-blond boy sneers at you.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me, Kacchan?" you squeal when Katsuki places his hands on your waist.

"When you stop being such a pervert" you push his face away from yours, feeling like your heart is going to burst out of your chest at the closure.

"You act like you don't enjoy this" he doesn't move his face away from yours, only using the chance to shift it closer to yours.

You enjoy being held by him, one of the hottest characters in the Boku no hero academia universe.

But, are you ready to admit that to his face?

No

"In your dreams, Bakugou" you shove his arms away from your body and stand up quickly.

"Now, take me to Izuku and Shouto, I want to see them now" red eyes glare into your soul.

"What? What's wrong?"

"You want to meet Deku and Half n' half b*stard in the middle of the night, Quirkless?" You shrug.

"Whatever, just bring me some food, Bakahoe"

"What did you just call me?!"

"What? You don't like being called a cute nickname, so why just not create an awful one for you."

---------

"This is the third drink you have ordered, you are going to have a stomachache, idiot"

"Oh, does my Bakahoe care about me?" you tease him, taking another sip from your (favorite drink)"

"Yes, so what if I care about you, quirkless" your eyes widen at his confession while his cheeks turn red.

This is the cutest thing ever, you honestly wished you had your phone with you to take a picture of him right now.

"You are so kawaii" you exclaim, not being able to help yourself but to fangirl.

Izuku and Shouto walk to your table, cutting in the conversation between you and Katsuki whose experission turned annoyed upon seeing the other two boys.

"Hey, guys" you greet them both cheerfully, not noticing they exchanged glares between the three boys.

"Hi, (Y/n)-chan" Izuku greets back with the same positive energy, while Shouto just stares at you.

"You disappeared before we could finish" your face heats up at Todoroki's words, remembering how he pinned you to his bed and was about to kiss you.

"What is he talking about?" Katsuki demands, also piquing the interest of a certain green-haired boy.

"Nothing happened, except that Shouto tried to kiss me, and then I disappeared" you explain slowly, placing your cold hands on your warm cheeks.

"What?!" Katsuki was about to jump over the table to hit Shouto, yet you stop him.

"I'm going to the bathroom, so try not to blow the place off while I'm gone, Bakahoe"

--------

Honestly, Bakugou was right about you having a bad stomach after having so many drinks.

You stare at the mirror in front of you, trying to think of a way to earn points while enjoying your time with your favorite BNHA characters.

The thought of spending time with your three favorite characters is appealing to the highest degree.

You believe that you have the right to enjoy yourself to the fullest without anyone ruining that for you.

In other words, you won't allow Ryu to ruin your fun time, and hopefully, he is going to stay true to his words.

After you finish drying up your face and hands, you leave the restroom only to be met with a disaster.

Apparently, there is a villain with a telekinesis quirk and he seems to terrorize people as they scream and run away in fear.

You on the other hand are trying to find a way to return back to your friends to warn them, however the villain's eyes land on you.

When you see his evil smirk, your heart almost drops 'No, no, no'

Before you could escape, the man uses his quirk, lifting you up in the air, causing you to shriek.

"You will make a beautiful hostage, won't you?"

"No, I won't, and let me down or I kill you!" you threaten.

Too bad, you are quirkless.

"Oh, really?" The villain mocks you

'Damn, where is Ryu when I need him'

Your thoughts get cuts off by a familiar voice that you have heard millions of times on Boku no hero academia.

"Hold on, we are going to save you, (Y/n)" Izuku shouts as Shouto and Katsuki stand behind.

"My heroes have arrived!"

you exclaim in a very annoying high-pitched voice, sounding pretty much like the dismal in distress...you did it just to annoy the villain which worked.

"Shut up, Bitch"

It seems like the trio is enraged by the insult, especially Katsuki.

"Let her down right now" Shouto orders in a deadly voice, activating his quirk.

"Why should I?"

"Because we are going to fry you alive, you fucking bastard" Katsuki replies.

"Oh I would like to see that"

Little does the Villain know, he is missing with the wrong type of people.