Chapter Thirty-One

You stare at Toge as he stops the girl from hurting you using his cursed speech.

Mitsu is surprised that she can't move an inch of her body, but at the same time, furious that she wasn't able to kill you.

When the white-haired sorcerer was about to use his cursed speech once again, a figure appears behind Mitsu.

"Ryu!" you exclaim in shock at seeing your universe traveling boyfriend all of a sudden.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know that this is against rules or are you just like your brother, you go against the rules?"

You watch the purple-haired girl stays silent, while you raise an eyebrow at Ryu.

"So, she is a universe traveler like you, I didn't know that being your girlfriend will put a target on my head"

Toge turns to you, yet with a glint of hurt in his eyes at the mention of Ryu being your boyfriend.

While being distracted, Mitsu takes it as her chance to escape, she disappears in less than a second.

"Damn!" Ryu curses, while you frown.

"Salmon roe"

"Indeed, how did Mitsu escape the cursed speech?" Ryu sighs.

"That's because if a quirk, superpower, or curses is used against universe travel, it will only affect them for three minutes"

You cross your arms over your chest and glare at the dark-haired male.

"Did I do something wrong?" Ryu asks with a fake innocent tone.

"why you didn't tell me about the side effects of traveling universes?"

The universe traveler looks down at his invisible watch.

"Oh look, it seems like my break time is over, better go back, see you later, love"

Before you could say anything to stop him, he takes his leave and vanishes.

"You got to be kidding me!"

"Seaweed"

-------

"We didn't agree on such a thing, we agreed that we will separate them from each other but not for you to go and try to kill MY (Y/N)!"

Mitsu flinches at her twin brother's angry voice.

"You know that he wouldn't have left her, if I just told him to, Hayate!"

Mitsu gasps as her brother grasps her by the neck lifting her up from the ground.

"Still doesn't give you any right to hurt my beloved, goodbye, sister"

With that, Hayate crashes his sister's neck, killing her instantly before throwing away across his office as if she was trash.

He then strolls to his desk and picks up a framed picture of you, holding it close to him.

Hayate has been watching you for years now, ever since he was a child who could barely master his universe traveling.

But, now that he is all grown up, he wants you all to himself.

How unfortunate that his boss gave the mission of helping you travel universes to his rival, Ryu.

Ryu always got the hard mission, Ryu always took first place in everything.

But no, he won't allow Ryu to take you away from him.

"I'm coming to take you away, (Y/n), even if it means I have to unbalance everything"

And what Hayate means by unbalancing everything...

... Is having a crossover between universes.

A/n: which universes do you to have a crossover?

Big thanks to MaiEssam471 for the corporation ❤💕