Chapter Eight

"Who in the world are you?" You demand as you back into the corner of the chamber, frightened by the sudden appearance of the strange man in your room.

"My name is Ryu" he replies, towering over your cowering form.

"And because of me, you can travel universes, sweetheart" he reveals proudly.

Suddenly all the fear vanishes and gets replaced with curiosity about Ryu.

"Oh my God! Are you like the person with power from fanfics that force the reader into her favorite show universe for a purpose"

You spoke so quickly, causing Ryu to almost miss out on what you are saying.

The dark-haired man chuckles and shook his head at your comment.

"Yes, something like that, except you have to pay me" your eyebrows furrow with confusion.

"Pay you for what? I have no money" you exclaim, crossing your arms over your chest, and sending at Ryu who simply shrugs.

"One point equals one coin, and the coins you own right now is one hundred and fifty coins" you pout at the low money you own.

"And you have to only pay me if you wish for something like you want to stay in this universe a little bit longer or want to have powers" he finishes.

"You still haven't told me how I could earn points" 

Ryu smirks at you and grabs you by the chin, to force your face closer to his own.

"You simply have to make the character go yandere for you if you manage to make a character do a yandere action like killing, you earn 100 points or more depending on the situation" your mouth drops in shock.

"Does this mean-" Ryu cuts you off after taking a look at his hand watch.

"Look, I have to go now, see you later, (Y/n)-chan"

Before the handsome man leaves, you pull on his arm to stop him from leaving.

"Wait if I want to stay a little more in a universe, how much will that cost?" Ryu pretends to think for a little, before answering your question.

"Five hundred coins" you feel your soul leave your body when you hear the price.

''However, you can buy a power of your choice instead'' your mood brightens up by his words. 

''How much will it cost?'' you inquire.

''One hundred coins'' you nod at him.

''Alright take them'' 

Ryu left his index and middle finger up to your forehead, upon touching your skin his fingers lightens up.

''That's a so Itachi move'

''Shut up''

You feel a stinging sensation for a few seconds, then it subsides once Ryu removes his finger away from the red spot on your forehead.

''Don't worry about the red spot it will fade in a few minutes, as I took one hundred and twenty coins'' you frown at him.

''What? ever heard of customer service?" He mocks, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Now, what powers do you want to have" you place a finger on your, puffing your cheeks as you think deeply.

Should you wish to have the Sharingan like the Uchiha's?

No, too cliche for your liking.

The power of healing?

No, it won't be very useful in fighting.