Chapter Eighteen

"I feel better now, thank you for taking care of me, Seto" you show your gratitude towards the CEO with a kind smile and sweet words.

Even though he doesn't deserve any of it, due to his rudeness and rough exterior.

Seto has kept you locked up in his mansion for a whole day, yet you could have left on the same day he brought you to his mansion as his personal doctor who he called to come to his home, claimed that there aren't any sprints, just a small injury.

You even met his younger brother, Mokuba who warmed up to you pretty quickly, he even enjoys listening to your strange stories.

"Good to know that you are grateful for what I have done for you" you roll your eyes at him, trying not to snort at his haughty attitude.

"Good, now I shall take my leave" you announce, raising up from your seat in front of his desk.

Seto shots up from behind his desk, his eyes narrowing at you.

"You aren't going anywhere" you stop upon hearing those words.

"Excuse me, what?" your experission turns into a confused one as he walks towards you.

"What? Are you deaf? I said you are not going to go anywhere on my watch"

Seto's tall figure overshadows your short one, a smirk appears on his face once he sees your displeased pout.

"I think you don't have any say in what I do, Kaiba" you spat, refusing to back down.

However, deep down...

'Seto acting possessive is so cool, I think I'm in love'

"I know that I cannot tell you what to do or say, yet I know that I can make or force you to stay here" your breath hitch after he leans his face closer, his lips are an inch away from yours.

"I don't find any reason to why you would want to leave me in the first place, I have enough money to provide for you" you sigh.

"Why me?" you ask, expecting an answer like 'because I love you' but instead the reply you receive is surprising.

"Mokuba seems to like the idea of you being around, you can be a mother figure to him."

------------

"What are you thinking about, Atem?" Yugi asks the pharaoh while doing his homework.

"(Y/n)"

"She is kind of cute" Yugi mumbles, blushing slightly, admitting that he has a crush on you didn't surprise Atem at all.

"She looks exactly like my fiance from the past" Yugi is hit with shock at the new discovery.

"Y-your fiance?" Atem nods his head.

"Well, we were going to get married, it was arranged, but we two knew eachother since childhood" He explains.

"So, you loved her?" Yugi asks, watching Atem's lips raise upwards.

"Yes, and I want you to win (Y/n) over" the boy shots out of his seat, facing the pharaoh. 

"Win her over? How? When she is already dating someone else" Atem chuckles.

"Don't worry, just leave everything to me especially your body" Yugi's face reddens making Atem realize his mistake.

"It isn't what you are thinking!"

----------

"I'm so glad that you are going to be staying with us from now on, (Y/n)!" Mokuba cheers sitting beside you on the couch.

Your face brightens up when your eyes land on the young boy.

"Hey Mokuba, can you help me with something?" you smile at him as he perks up.

"I would do anything for you, (Y/n)-nee " you pat his head.

"Then you wouldn't mind helping leave the mansion, right?" Mokuba's experission turns into a confused one.

"Why would you need my help, when you can just walk out the door" you sigh.

"Well, I cannot do that, your older brother has ordered the guards to stop me from leaving" you explain the situation.

"Why would Nii-chan want you to stay here?" you shrug.

"Because I make you happy"

The dark-haired boy stands up and grabs your wrists to also make you stand up.

"Don't worry I will distract the guards for you, (Y/n)-nee" you pull him into a tight hug.

"Thank you, you are the best, Mokuba" good thing his face is pressed against your chest, or else you would have seen his bright red face.

----------

Right after you head out of the mansion unnoticed by the guard's thanks to Mokuba's acting skills in distracting them, you head to the city.

To be honest, you are feeling lost right now, the people and the large crowds made you panic a bit.

Maybe you shouldn't have run away in the first place.

And Ryu is nowhere in sight to save you from the distress you are feeling right now.

'Why did I run away, stupid, stupid, stupid!'

While engulfed in deep thoughts, you haven't noticed the car hurrying towards you into fast speed until it was too late.

Your world goes black thereafter.

------------

"Wake up, you f**king idiot" you open your eyes slowly to see yourself laying on top of a familiar ash blond boy.

Your shaky body is pressed against his tough one, while he glares at you with his red angry eyes.

And by him, I mean Katsuki Bakugou.

"How did I get here?" you ask, trying to get off of him yet Katsuki held you tightly against him.

"Let go of me, Katsuki!" you could feel your heart banging against your chest harshly from the closure between you two.

"So you can disappear again? No going to happen, princess"

A/n: so those are the results, Diabolik Lovers and Demon Slayers added to the fandoms.

However, don't worry I will add other fandoms later in the story😉