Thirty-Seven

"Kira? Who is that Kira you are talking about?"

You stand frozen in shock, not believing that you have traveled back to the BNHA universe without even noticing.

Izuku looks happy to see you yet dumbfounded by your shock about him not knowing about that infamous killer, Kira.

There is no Kira in this universe, it makes sense, after all the two are from completely different timelines, unlike Tokyo revengers.

Strangely enough, Deku looks older and more masculine, he looks to be in his early twenties.

"Ryu...where the fuck are you? I'm going insane" you mumble to yourself, realizing that there is something wrong.

There is someone that is playing some sick game with you.

"Would you like to go home with me, I'm sure my mom would be delighted to have you over" Izuku offers.

"Yeah that would be great" you reply, your mind still rules by panicked by many thoughts.

Ryu can never miss with you like that, he would inform you if any changes would happen.

Then where the hell is he when you need him the most?

❀❁❀❁❀❁

Traveling from one universe to another, the universe traveler cannot seem to find you.

Ryu, for the first time in his life, feels like a huge failure, he feels like it is all his fault.

"Are you sure that you don't know where she is?" He asks the light-haired boy.

"I have searched Tokyo, yet I found no trance of here" Mikey replies with his hands in his pockets.

"Great, I have to travel once again"

He always knows where to find you because he has a connection with you.

However, since he is not the one controlling your universe traveling anymore.

Before Ryu could leave, Mikey stops him.

"Are you (Y/n)'s boyfriend?" The long-haired man raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"So what if I'm her boyfriend? What are you going to do about it?" Mikey smiles

"Nothing, I just want to know my rivals"

Instead of getting angry, Ryu is amused.

'Looks like (Y/n) has been earning lots of coins while I was gone'

❀❁❀❁❀❁

You remember the way to Izuku's home, and what it looks like.

But this house he lives in is a new home, because it is different from the one you have been to.

"Umm...where is Mrs. Midoriya?"

Izuku smirks as he suddenly shoves you against the nearest wall after closing the door.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting to have you here, in my home, locked up"

Your eyes widen in shock at his words.

"Now that you are here within my grasp, I'm never letting go of you, (Y/n)"

The number one hero has this lovesick look in his eyes which makes you shiver.

He takes a huge sniff of your fragrance, inhaling it as if it was drugs.

Before pulling back to look down at your frightened expression.

"You hear me, you are all mine now"