Chapter Thirty-Six

"It is amusing that you have such strong proof that Light is Kira, yet you didn't share it with me from the beginning" you sigh.

"As I told you L, I know everything about you and Light because I'm from another universe"

The detective pops a cherry into his mouth.

"I don't believe you about the whole universe traveling thing" you shrug and lean back in your chair.

"Whatever you like, Llawliet" you tease as L's eyes widen for a second at the fact that you just uttered his real name.

Good thing that there is no one in the room except for you and him.

Your grin expands when he stays silent, enjoying the fact that you shocked him and how he looks cute like that.

"What? Should I call you instead, the one who shall not be named?"

"So, I'm just an anime character, you were saying" you nod at him.

"Yes, and you have many fangirls, including me "you admit, as he places his thumb near his mouth.

"Is that why you kept staring at me with a smile on your face the first time you saw me?"

Heat rises to your face, as you stand up from your chair.

However, you realize something, you are quite taller than before.

And L seems to notice the change in your form too.

"Is it just me or did my body grow?" you mumble to yourself.

"It seems like you have returned to your original height, maybe a bit taller," the dark-haired detective says as he stands up, proving the height difference.

"Or maybe it is the fact that I have grown older for some reason"

You feel like the universe travelers agency changes your age to see it suitable to the anime character's age.

You made a note to ask Ryu about this once he returns back.

"Once Light get arrested, I'm taking you back with me to London"

You are shocked at L's words, not believing that he is telling you that.

No offense, but Llawliet has no reason to take you back with him to London.

Or at least that's what you think.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that"

All of sudden, L leans towards you and smiles.

You lean backward in surprise at the fact that L just smiled at you

"You know what I'm thinking about right now?" you shook your head slowly.

"I was thinking about the kidnapping you"

The fact that you found his smile cute minutes ago changes when he says those words.

"However, I'm not a criminal nor a psychopath to do so, and consent is the first step in starting a relationship"

'Wow...L is a soft yandere after all'

"That's why I like you more than Light, Llwaliet"

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍❀

You walk through the streets of Japan with ease, feeling relaxed and happy.

Happy, that you exposed Light and that L isn't going to die.

That's until you heard a really familiar voice call out for you.

"(Y/n), wait!"

The moment, you turn around, you freeze upon seeing a familiar green-haired boy.

"Izuku?"