Forty-three

'So, were you born like that?'

'No'

'Then how did you receive such powers'

'My boyfriend is the one who blessed me with them, I guess'

While you and Saiki were conversing through your thoughts, his friends are staring at the both of you.

"I feel so left out" Kaido whines

Yumehara Chiyo and Teruhashi Kokomi stare at you in jealousy.

Kaido is also feeling left as he wants to speak with you.

For some reason, he is feeling attracted to you, but not in a normal way type of attraction.

The possessive type of attraction.

So, Kaido decided to get in between you and Saiki and cut off the moment.

"So, (Y/n), you don't mind going on a date with me, now, do you?" You are surprised at the sky blue-haired boy's request.

However, Kusuo answers instead of you.

"She can't, she has a boyfriend"

Kaido gasps, and so do Chiyo and Kokomi.

'Oh my god, did Saiki-kun just speak for (Y/n)? He has never done that for me!' Teruhashi fumes.

'Is Saiki possibly (Y/n)'s boyfriend? Is that why he has spoken?' Yumehara wanders.

You frown upon hearing the two girls' thoughts about you.

"Kokomo, I have arrived"

You immediately know who this voice belongs to.

It belongs to Teruhashi's older brother, Makoto.

'Woah, he is so handsome' your face heats when your eyes land on the dark blue-haired actor.

'He is a pervert' Saiki thinks, looking at you.

For the first time, Makoto moves his attention from his sister to look at another girl, you.

And you regretted reading the actor's upcoming thoughts about you.

'She is so pretty, I want to smell her hair...I need to know where she lives, what color is her underwear...'

You cut the connection with Makoto's mind, not wanting to hear his absurd thoughts.

"I'm Makoto Teruhashi, and you are?" He asks, suddenly getting closer to you.

"(Y/n)..." you answer hesitantly.

Unexpectedly, Makoto hugs you, sniffing your hair while doing so.

"You are so beautiful, let's get married, (Y/n)" you back away from him slowly.

"I don't think this is how marriage work...hahaha" you laugh nervously.

Saiki quickly comes to your rescue.

"You can't marry her because she has a boyfriend" Makoto frowns deeply at his rival's words.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

You stop backing away when you hear a voice from up.

"Watch out miss!"

A heavy red block falls on your head, causing screams to erupt from all around you.

And before you know it, you lose consciousness.

And Ryu is the one who thought that the disastrous life of Saiki k universe is safe for you.

You didn't even get to have any points, damnit.

𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n), you are back"

You stare in terror at the two boys in front of you.

Or should you say, men?

"Gon? Killua?"

They are older and bigger than you, the two boys who you adored to treat them like kids.

They are now much taller than you...making you feel like an ant.

Remember Gon in his adult form Nen condition? Well, yeah that's how Gon looks like now.

And Killua has a similar body structure to his father but he is tall as his brother, Illumi.

Killua's expression suddenly turns into one filled with anger.

"Where in the world were you all those years?"