Chapter Thirty-Two

You let out a whine as you think about the trouble you have been through for the past three days like you haven't got much rest.

Yes, you enjoy the feeling of being with your favorite character, but at the same time...

...You don't want to die by some crazy girl.

The thought of being powerful by having the copycat power was fun until unfortunately, it appears you can't use it anymore.

It sucks to be a useless person in a universe fall of powerful character.

Now, you understand the feeling of Sakura in the Naruto series.

Well, at least you don't hit a good person for no reason.

You also realized the similarities between characters.

Yuji is kind of like Naruto but he is less childish than Naruto, while Megumi is the better version of Sasuke.

Satoru is the cheerful version of Kakashi.

You can't compare Nobara to anyone, especially Sakura.

You don't hate Sakura though.

"What are you thinking about, (Y/n)-chan?" you snap out of your thoughts and look at Yuji.

"You, Yuji-kun," you say with a teasing tone, taking a sip from your drink because you feel thirsty all of a sudden.

The pink-haired boy blushes at your words.

"No, what were you really thinking about?" you let out a sigh.

"I want to go back home" you admit, playing with your fingers.

"Where is your home? I will take you there" you shook your head.

"If it was that easy, I would have returned back home by now, Yuji-Kun"

Out of nowhere, Itadori places his hands on top of yours.

Indeed, you would have returned home by now if you could do so.

What sane person in the world doesn't miss their comfortable bed?

"There is something I need to tell you, (Y/n)"

"Go ahead" you approve of taking a bite from your food.

"I'm in love with you" his confession made you chuckle.

"Yuji, you do know that we just met about three days ago-" you stop speaking once you realize that you aren't talking to Yuji anymore.

Now, you are talking with Sukuna.

"Do you think that anyone is going to stop me from making you my wife?"

He then pulls something out of his pocket or Yuji's pocket to be more specific.

It was an eyeball.

"What is this?" you ask, pointing out a finger at the eyeball.

"Souvenir from the boy who was eye-fucking you earlier"

"What boy....oh"

Yes, when you were hanging out with the gang earlier today there was indeed a random boy looking at you lustfully

"Stop using Yuji's body to kill innocent people" Sukuna chuckles.

"Oh darling, it all happened with the brat's consent"

You feel something wet on your lips, while the spirit's lord looks at you with a frown.

"Hey, why is your nose bleeding?"

And that's the last thing you heard before fainting into deep darkness.

---------

Takemichi didn't expect to wake up first thing in the morning and see a beautiful girl like yourself clinging to him with your head laying on his chest.

You slowly open your eyes to meet that of the now blushing boy.

Takemichi Hanagaki is the one you are clinging to right now.

'I'm in...Tokyo Revengers...I'M IN TOKYO REVENGER, CLINGING TO THE MALE LEAD'

You quickly shot up from his bed, heat rising to your face quickly.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my home?"

Poor Takemichi gets ignored by you, while you freak out.

How in the world did you travel here? Was Ryu behind all of this?

Little do you know that Hayate is the one who has done such a thing.

The mention universe traveler sits against a tree, watching Takemichi's window and seeing your panicking state.

Hayate only wanted to taste out if he can also transfer you to other universes without Ryu's knowledge and it seems like it worked out.

"You haven't answered my question yet"

You manage to calm yourself down, before turning once again to face Takemichi.

"Hello...I'm (Y/n), Can you please take me in?"

The boy knows for a fact that he shouldn't do that because he has a girlfriend.

But you are kind of...cuter than his girlfriend.

He feels the need to protect you.

"Sure" he replies

"Can you also introduce me to your hot friends?"

"Huh?!"