Chapter Thirty-Three

The Roman gang members stare at you, as you smile at them happily.

Trying your hardest not to squeal from excitement.

Mikey and Draken look so handsome in real than just watching them on screen.

And also Takashi Mitsuya and Smiley, however, you don't see Baji which means that he might have already left the toman gang.

"Hi, guys! This is (Y/n), my...friend"

Takemichi introduces you, feeling a bit hesitant to consider you a 'friend'

Not because he just met you today this morning, no, but because he wants you to be more than friends.

And honestly, you don't seem interested in him at all, more like you see him as a friend.

Little does he know, that you ship him and Hinata, and you would do anything to keep this pure ship sailing.

Takemichi belongs with Hinata.

And you belong with Takemichi's friends.

This is the endgame, no one can convince you otherwise.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Manjiro and this is Ken......"

You don't pay attention to the rest of the introduction as you concentrate on him, Mikey.

Mikey is the personification of hotness in this whole series.

"Seems like someone has a crush on you, Mikey-Kun" Nahoya aka Smiley teases.

Yet, Draken narrows his eyes at you while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me, having a crush on him? I just met him" you deny, with a blush on your face.

Yes, you have a big fat crush on Mikey and on many characters in Tokyo Revengers.

But unlike your mistakes in the previous universes that you want to, you would just keep hiding your crushes.

You don't want to be seen as weird especially in front of Mikey and Draken.

"Is there anything wrong with having a crush on Mikey?" Draken's defensive question shocked you.

He looks like he is waiting for you to make a mistake.

"What? No, what I meant is I just don't crush on a person the first time I see them"

'Well...except if they are hot anime characters'

You wanted to add but you have decided against it.

"Hmm, how unfortunate, I already took a liking towards you, (Y/n)-chan"  your eyes widens at the blond's boy confession.

When you were about to say something, Takemichi interrupts you.

"Guy don't be hard on her, it is not like (Y/n) wants to date anyone at the moment"

You raise an eyebrow at the main lead, surprised by the way he is saying those words with an aggressive tone.

You don't know why he is so worked up for.

"And how would you know that, Takemitchy?" Mikey asks with a smile.

Honestly, when Mikey says Takemitchy, you feel like he is calling him 'Takebitchy'

Why are you thinking about this right now, you don't know?

"Takemichi, don't interfere" Draken warns.

Honestly, you don't understand what in the world is going on, right now.

"Takemitchy?"

"Yes, Mikey-kun?"

"I like (Y/n), so kindly..." Mikey raises a fist in the air before aiming it at the faux hawk-haired boy.

The fist stops an inch away from Takemichi's face.

"...don't come in between me and her, Takemitchy"

don't come in between me and her, Takemitchy"

A/n: I just want to thank you all for your support ❤ and also tell you that I published a yandere Tokyo revengers various x reader, called 'Mikey's girl'