第56章 ; only with you.

Start from the beginning

The millionaire's response made Kato burst into heavy laughter, his eyes tearing up at the end. Daisuke only gave him a genuine perplexed look like a child staring at his parents in confusion while his parents had dirty talks. (a/n: sorry idk what uhm)

He placed his palm on the millionaire's shoulder with weak knees to take a moment to catch his breath as he finally stops cackling in laughter. "Ha.. anyways, why are we here again?"

Like fate, or probably just a coincidence- Hiroto, Keo and Hanji was seen yet again walking on the same street Daisuke and Kato is in. 

What a rare sight, hopefully the readers' didn't forget this three sexy ducklings. When Hiroto noticed the two whom was unfortunately still standing like two frozen statues in front of the flowers market, nothing changed.

"Hey!" Hiroto raised a hand with a warm smile that could cure anyone's depression, no doubt. But its the complete opposite when it comes to other fellas like Kato, Daisuke, Keo and Hanji.

Hiroto walked towards Kato as his smile gets bigger. "Long time no talk!"

Kato shrugged his shoulders at him, "Let's keep it that way." then finally moved, walking towards a bucket of pale yellow flowers that caught his attention.

Keo chuckles, "Kato never changes." Hanji brushes his front hair with his fingers and smirks, "That's why he's still single."

(a/n: omg hanji no u did not just 💀)

At the end, all of this five hot males have bought what kind of flower and chocolate they wanted. So far, Kato chose a bouquet Hellebores mixed with lilies and Daisuke chose the traditional and very yet average bouquet of roses. And of course, a whole five packs of Ferrero Rocher.

After Daisuke paid for the flowers and chocolates, both of them started walking off to leave and go back to the mansion. "You know I could just call someone to pick us up from here." the raven man suggested.

"Oh, right. Go ahead."

"Should I text her?" Kato asks the millionaire, while they where getting off the van.

"Amorcito?"

"Assuming that's my annoying sister, yes." he grabs his phone and pressed whatever and whatnots and started chatting you who was chilling inside the mansion, also just back from the hospital.

< My single pringle brother like the person reading this >

hey stupid, go to the window 
sent at 9:02PM

MY PREGNANT SISTER is typing...