27. Mentally unstable? Check

Începe de la început

   "(Y/n)..." Wilbur mumbled, snapping you back into reality. He walked beside Dream and looked at you with confused eyes. For a moment he looked like the Wilbur you once knew - not the sadistic maniac he apparently had turned into. "But... why-"

   You tried your best to give him a smile as well, despite the fact that you were currently trying to threaten him and Dream into giving you the TNT. But that smile quickly disappeared when your eyes fell on Dream. You could only see the lower part of his face, but his mouth alone, which was formed into a furious, downward smile, made you regret ever being born.

   He dropped his sword and stormed towards you. You let out a scared, high-pitched squeak as he grabbed you by the collar and backed you up against a wall. Your whole life flashed for your eyes and you were scared this was the end.

   "Dream!" Tommy yelled from behind. "Get off of her, you bastard!" He ran towards the two of you, but Dream sent an elbow right into the blonde's stomach, making him bend over in pain.

   "Wilbur, Tommy, go get Techno." Dream ordered, his voice an angry whisper. You could feel his death-stare burning through the dots on the mask and onto you. It made your stomach turn.

   That's it. You were going to die here. You were going to die without avenging your fried and on an empty stomach. Could it be any worse?

    When the said males didn't move at all, Dream turned around furiously, still his hand on your collar. "NOW!"

   Tommy raised an angry finger in protest but eventually did as told when he saw the face on Dream's face. He ran out of the room with Wilbur by his side. Dream returned his attention to you, and his face came extremely close to yours. "What are you doing here?" he hissed.

   His voice felt like a slap. It was poisonous. Dangerous. It made a part of you want to curl up into a ball and cry.

   But then you remembered you were a bad bitch.

   And it made the other part of you absolutely furious.

   Your eyes shot daggers at him, tone matching his own. "What am I doing here? What are you doing?!"

   He was a little taken back by your sudden mood-change. You took advantage of that and shoved him off of you. "I thought you had changed! I thought you said, you were on our side! And you had promised me, to protect Tommy and Tubbo - giving Wilbur that TNT is exactly the opposite of all of the above!"

   Dream kicked the air and did some aggressive, sweeping arm gestures. "That's not what I meant! What are you doing here?!"

   You let out an angry sigh, looking at the masked male in front of you with a burning fire in your eyes. Tommy and Wilbur were gone now - and that meant you didn't have to keep up that happy facade of yours. You didn't have to lie.

   "Oh what, you actually thought I was gonna stay there after you told me what Schlatt did to my friend!? If so, you're dumber than I thought! I'm here to-"

   "To what!?" Dream yelled. You've never seen him this angry. "You're here to what, (Y/n)!? Get revenge? I know you don't have that in you! I told you to stay away! I told you that it was dangerous and-"

   "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHETHER IT'S DANGEROUS OR NOT!" You snapped, yelling on top of your lungs. You pointed your finger at the ground aggressively, as you saw Dream flinch. It was hard to control your emotions, and you couldn't help but take them all out on him. The result of you holding back your tears in the forest was showing now - you couldn't hold it back anymore. "HE KILLED HIM, DREAM! HE KILLED HIM!"