05. 𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘙𝘒: 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

QUIRK: BRAINWASHING─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

QUIRK: BRAINWASHING
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The panic caused by the reporters has been resolved quickly and everything went back to normal shortly. You didn't have the appetite to resumed eating so you decided to take a stroll around.

Glancing at your phone, you check at the time before your afternoon class. You still have at least 15 minutes before the class starts so you decided to find a vending machine to get yourself a drink.

You see Bakugo bend down to get his own drink from the machine. He pays no attention to you and quickly opens his drink, taking a swig of it.

Bakugo glares at you from his peripherals but doesn't say anything. He moves away from the vending machine and watches you as you buy yourself a drink.

His furious vermillion eyes had reminded you of the devil that still haunts you to this very day. The sole reason why your Quirk has began craving for bloodshed whenever you use it in a fight.

You internally slap yourself and open the cold milk, chugging it quickly. You throw the milk carton in the trash, Bakugo stands by the side in silence.

Ignoring the explosive boy like he ignored you, you make your way back to the classroom. Bakugo on the other hand observes your retreating figure.

"Shinso!" You shouted as soon as you see the familiar purple haired boy. Shinso looks around wondering who called him, so you wave your hand high up so he could spot you.

The boy spots you quickly but pretends he didn't see you and walks away, both hands in his pockets. You pout before jogging towards him in a hurry.

"Why are you running?" you ask as he increases his pace. You catch up to him quickly, grabbing his wrist to stop him. "What's wrong?"

"You running after me is what's wrong. What do you want?" he hissed, pulling his wrist away from your grip. "Aren't you supposed to be in your hero class by now doing hero things?" he sarcastically added.

"What's wrong with talking to you?" you question back, tilting your head to the side. His purple eyes glares at you in annoyance, but you choose to ignore it. "Aren't we friends now? Besides, I still owe you a drink! Right?"