~𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗~

Start from the beginning

I was into the book I was reading. The library is where I go to be calm. And mostly because nobody's in there on weekends.

"Hey."

I looked up from my book. "Oh, hey elijah." I smiled shutting my book. "Did I interrupt your reading?" He sat down next to me. "No, definitely not," I softly laughed. "I usually come here to be calm."

"Ah, so basically you're a nerd." He chuckled. I playfully punched his arm. "I am not a nerd," I laughed. "If anything i'm a drug whore." I tilted my head.

He slowly nodded his head. "If you're trying to get me to go away, calling your self a whore isn't going to work." His eyes bore into mine.

"Right," I said breaking the silence. "I should probably go." I let out an awkward laugh. "Oh, yeah," He stood up. "Am I seeing you at the party?"

Before I could respond, he let out a breathless laugh. "Wait, I will definitely see you there because there's going to be drugs, and you're a drug whore." He smirked looking me up and down and left.

I sighed, and left the library. While I was walking through a dark corridor I heard footsteps walking behind me.

I knew exactly who it was. I slightly lifted up my skirt to show a bit of my ass, and turned the corner. The foot steps still followed.

I walked into an abandoned classroom and closed the door. I waited for him to come in. I sat on the teachers desk crossing my legs.

And then he walked in. Draco. "Miss me already Draco?" I smirked. He walked up to me and put a hand on my thigh. He gripped it really hard. Most likely leaving a bruise.

"Showing your ass?" He growled. "What if it wasn't even me," He tightened his grip. "What if it was a random guy. He would've seen what belongs to me."

"No, no, no," I pushed him off and stood up. "You decided that I obviously don't care about our relationship. So i'm not yours."

"When the fuck did I say that?" He snapped.

"You basically meant it when you said my words meant nothing!"

"Again," He huffed. "When did I say that?"

"You didn't have to. I knew."

"I don't understand where all of this is coming from." He lifted my chin.

"Just say it." I grabbed his hand. "Just say we're not broken."

"Why would we be broken?" He quietly laughed.

"You think this is funny?" I snapped letting go of his hand.

"No, I think it's cute actually." His lips twitched forming a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"We're not broken," He sighed. "How can we be broken when we've barely started?"

"You're right," I said looking down. "I'm getting used to this whole relationship thing, it's been a while." I softly laughed.

"Where were you coming from?"

"Hm?"

"I mean, you were walking back from somewhere. Where from?"

"Oh, the library."

He roughly grabbed my face. "Elijah was heading towards the library," He glared. "You didn't talk to him, Did you?"

I wanted to make him angry. I palmed his dick through his trousers making him tense up. "Actually I did," I bit my lip. "I told him how I was a whore, And how I loved to be fucked." Those last words set him off.