I decided to just shake it off and get my shower started up for tonight. I turned on my spotify to play my 'Shower' playlist and got in to the scolding hot water. This time I had no worries about interruptions or run ins with people on the tour. It was just me, the water, and my thoughts.

I guess I got so into my thoughts that I spent over an hour and a half in the shower. The water didn't even get cold once. The time was now 8:59 and I was stressing. I wanted to actually spend my time primping and pampering to get myself looking hot as fuck for tonight. And I would.
By the time I got done it was officially 9:50 and I was putting on my last earring and shuffling to grab my heels. I walked down the stairs to get my heels from the living room and slip them on quickly. My phone was charging on the couch.

I saw I got a text from Mila.

Camila: what are u doing?

Y/N: bouta go out for the night.

Camila: at 10pm? y/n, you're still under 18. you'll get charged as a minor if you're caught

Y/N: you're over thinking everything, Mila. stop. because then you freak yourself out when you worry.

Camila: ugh okay. I know. please just be safe and don't let Jenius Jessie make a bad impression on u.

Y/N: Mila bby, genius is spelt with a g. not j. xD

Camila: I know I was trying to be cute. x( you're worse at correcting me than Grammar Queen Lauren.

I heard the doorbell ring so I yanked my phone from my charger to text Mila goodnight.

Y/N: Jessie just got here. I gotta go bby. I love you & I'll text you in the morning.

Camila: oh damn. promise me you'll stay out of trouble. pls?

Y/N: fine I promise. u love me?

Camila: yes baby I do. good night xx

I answered it to see my old friend, Jessie. Her hair was long, black, and curled. Her Puerto Rican skin was a light tan, but not too much. And her outfit was on point. She was a lot more gorgeous than I remembered her to be. "Oh my God, y/n. I was planning on just texting you when I was here so I wouldn't have to get out but I had to look inside to see if it's real. Wow, Your uncle really did good for himself, huh?"
I nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. Well, I'm ready."
As we began walking out of the house she laughed, "You didn't do too bad for yourself either, did you?"
I was confused, "What do you mean?"
As we both entered she started the car and wasted no time peeling out of the street. Pretty badass, by the way. "I mean, you changed a lot. In a good way though. I'm guessing you're not a virgin anymore." I swatted her arm lightly and laughed. She reminded me so much of Dinah. Jessie didn't give a fuck about anything. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm not gonna waste time trying to get to know you again. So, I'll just ask. Who are you fucking now? Because Damn Mami."
"Stop it, Jess. This is making me feel so uncomfortable. We barely see each other and you're already asking me who I'm fucking." I groan knowing deep in my heart that she's not going to let up.
"Fine, you'll drink later and I'll ask all my questions then." She said laughing.
I looked at her, "You wish I'd answer them."
"I do." She laughed.
We had a couple of cute flashbacks and moments that we shared with each other until we made it to Karley's house. It was already crazy. People were piling in and out of the huge lit up house in the outskirts of Houston. "When everyone sees you, their mouths are gonna drop." Jessie said as we trailed up the concrete path in heels.
"Is it gonna be a good drop? Like a jealousy drop?" I asked feeling hopeful.
She looked back at me and gave me a sexual wink. "Hell yea, Mami. You're hot as fuck now."
Now? No one told me I was the ugly ducking before? Oh wait, I already knew that.
We entered the house, and like Jessie said, everyone looked at me amazed. They all began whispering and I caught one of their conversations and I started walking towards Jessie.
A short girl, almost Lauren's height with blonde hair looked at me then turned to the guy beside her, "Is that Y/F/N Y/L/N? When the hell did puberty do so good for her?"
The boy she was talking to leaned back to take a swig of his red solo cup, "I dunno, but she's sexy as fuck."
I laughed as I saw Jessie grabbed me and her two cups and two bottles of Smirnoff Ice to pour into the cups. "I can't drink beer because it's just too shitty. If you want some go ahead."
I laughed, "No I understand. Just pour me a glass and I'll drink what you're having."
She nodded and filled a cup for me and her. I received my cup and turned away for a second to see a kid with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white v-neck start walking towards me. Jessie nudged my shoulder, "That's Erin Loss. He's the basketball team captain. I think he's coming this way to talk to you."
I took a drink, "I don't really care. Is he likable or is he a shit head jock?"
She shrugged, "Eh, he has his days. But most of the time he's pretty chill I guess."
The blonde walked up to me with a smile. He was prettier up close, but not that much. "Hey Jessie." He said turning to my friend then back to me. "Hi there, I'm Erin. What's your name?"
Jessie put her arm in between Erin and I. "She's off limits tonight, Fuck boy. We are just trying to chill."
He never left his glare to me. I pretended to be okay with it but the thought of him made me sick. Mostly because he was trying really hard. "I just wanna know her name, Jess."
I half-smiled pushing Jessie's arm down. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, but I'm really just here to chill. Sorry."
I looked over to Jessie who had an annoyed look covering her face as Erin kept staring at me. "I understand. Just thought I'd welcome her to my sister's house party. Nice to meet you, y/n."
I rolled my eyes and he turned away to go up the stairs in the house. "Since when did Karley have a brother?" I asked Jessie.
"He's older, and in our grade. He really didn't like telling people Karley was his sister because she started too much shit back then."
I nodded taking a sip of my alcoholic beverage in agreement when I felt my phone go off in my bra. I turned towards the counter to retrieve it and look at my messages.

Mama Ally: Come answer your door!

Y/N: I can't

Mama Ally: what do u mean, you can't? I have a surprise for you.

Y/N: I'm at a party out of town.

Mama Ally: the hell you are. where?

Y/N: calm down mom. I'm fine, and I'll be home at 2.

Mama Ally: where. are. you.?

Y/N: right outside of Houston. like maybe 5 minutes outside of it.

Mama Ally: address now. I'm not playing. it's only Monday and you've managed to find yourself out of the town by yourself.

Y/N: no I'm not by myself. I'm with a friend. you & mani should come party too tho.

I started to feel the alcohol hit me which was weird. It was a lot stronger than what I've ever had before. Almost like it was spiked but I knew it couldn't be since Jessie was the one who got the bottles. I texted her the address with a smile.

Y/N: but don't come if u r cranky. this party is a buzzkill free zone. got it?

Mama Ally: you're already fucked up. I'm on my way. expect a lecture when I find u.

I stuffed my phone back into my bra and looked to see Jessie and another familiar blonde chatting behind me.
The both walked up to me with a smile, "Oh my god, Y/N! You look so good. What happened?"
I was a big annoyed, "Does anyone know how to start a proper conversation?"
Jessie hit the blondes arm laughing, "Her new trait is bitchiness."
"I like it." The blonde said. "I'm Karley. You don't remember me, huh?"
I took another drink, "Oh, I remember you."
She looked concerned which I was happy about. "That's good, I think. Well, I have to go check up on my house really quick, but there's a pool and jacuzzi in the back. Oh and the whole house is free domain. Have fun and there are no rules."
I smirked sarcastically as she promptly walked away. Her ass was pretty hot but her personality made me quiver.

--

Jessie and I did a lot of drinking. So much, that at one point I started feeling sleepy so Jessie took me to a room to have me lay down because I was starting to pass out in public. Which is good that she did that because she didn't want anyone to take advantage of me.
Jessie went to the bathroom and left me on the bed for a second. That's when the bedroom door swung open and I didn't really want to budge to see who it was. The voice was extremely familiar as she yelled out, "Ally, Mani, She's in here!"
The person got closer and started patting my face, "Baby, baby. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
I opened my eyes to see Camila right above me. "Mila?"
She nodded, "Yes, baby. We are going to your house. Okay?" I nodded as Mani and Ally entered the room.
"Oh my god, was she passed out on this bed?" Ally screamed coming to my other side to help hold me up.
"I'm fine, Jeesus." I slurred my words and pulled myself away from them almost falling on my ass.
Camilas voice was stern, "You're so fucked up, y/n. I can't believe this."
I felt hurt that she was so cold at the moment as she and Ally helped me up again and started dragging me out the back door. Once we were out we only had to walk a few yards out to get into the black escalade where I laid my head on Mani's shoulder.

I couldn't help but feel myself losing all touch with the world and start fading out. I just kept thinking to myself, "If I wake up tomorrow, I'm really gonna regret everything."