Meidou Zangetsuha

Start from the beginning

"Keh! If I don't use it now, when am I supposed to use it!" Inuyasha said. 'Besides... Sesshoumaru was crushed with my stolen Kongōsōha... and I don't want that on my conscience!' "Daaaahh!!" he yelled, striking Mouryoumaru's adamant arm with Tessaiga. "!"

'The youki has overflowed!' Kagome thought. Inuyasha's hands burned

"Gah...!" Inuyasha said, gritting his teeth. "!" He was surprised to be blown back.

"Ah..." Kagome said. 'It threw him back!'

'What is Inuyasha trying to do!?' Katsumi wondered. Inuyasha landed roughly on the ground, sliding to a stop.

"Gah..." he groaned.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled, running over to him.

"I'm okay!" he said, picking himself back up. He stood and faced Mouryoumaru again.

"You bastard, now you're absorbing my youki, are you?" Mouryoumaru said.

"And next, I'll slice you apart!" Inuyasha said.

"He can't kill Mouryoumaru with the dragon-scaled Tessaiga now!" Miroku said. "There's too much youki!"

"Kukuku... It doesn't hurt me at all," Mouryoumaru said. "Compared to that, the way you look..."

"Inuyasha!" Kagome said.

"You can barely stand, huh?" Mouryoumaru said mockingly.

"Ah, shut up! Let's go!" Inuyasha said.

"Rabbit's Hole!" Katsumi said. She cut a doorway and came out the other end right by Mouryou's shoulder. She sliced off the same part of his shell again as before.

"You...!" Mouryoumaru said.

"Rabbit's Hole!" Katsumi said, quickly making her escape. A purifying arrow hit Mouryoumaru's exposed shoulder, blowing a huge hole in it.

'A purifying arrow!?' Kagome thought. They all looked to see who had fired it.

'Kikyo!' Mouryoumaru thought, glaring at her.

"Ki-Kikyou...!" Inuyasha said.

"Slay him! Inuyasha!" Kikyo yelled. Mouryoumaru tried to regenerate the armored shell, but her arrow wouldn't let it close completely.

"Damn you, Kikyo!" Mouryoumaru said, turning to fire adamant spears at her.

"Mouryoumaru! I'm your enemy, you bastard!" Inuyasha yelled.

"You fool... To think I can be slain by the likes of your sword..." Mouryoumaru sneered. "Even in this state, I—" Inuyasha slammed his sword down right on the exposed part.

"But he'll be blown back by the counter-blast of youki again, won't he?!" Shippo said anxiously.

"Gnh..." Inuyasha grunted. His hands were burning again.

"Kukuku... I told you, didn't I... even now..." Mouryoumaru said, stopping short when he realized Tessaiga was having an effect. "!" The rest of his armor began to crack.

"Cracks...!?" Kagome said. Cracks appeared in the adamant arm as well.

"It's not just the armored shell, but the arm, too..." Miroku said.

"The dragon-scaled Tessaiga is cutting through it," Sango said.

"Inuyasha! Won't you hurry up and save Sesshoumaru-sama!" Jaken cried.

"Hm!?" Miroku said, looking down at him in surprise.

"It's Jaken," Shippo said. They looked back at the tentacles clutching Sesshoumaru. Only parts of his mokomoko could be seen.