"I'm so sorry miss... are you okay?" I heard a male voice vaguely questioning me in concern. But I sat on the floor numb to anything. Then I felt two strong arms heling me stand back on my feet and I already know who it was. 

"Y/N...Are okay? are you hurt anywhere?" He asked worried. I looked at him at his face and everything stopped, the numbness disappeared and I felt tears trailing down my my cold face, i felt my heart sinking as I let myself belive the reality.  

"Is she okay?" I heard the man who I bumped ask Taehyung, he looked and nodded with a smiling. The man bowed and disappeared soon after leaving us behind as I let myself crash into him and held him tightly and slowly whipped in his embrace. 

"It hurts so much.." I sobbed softly. He held me tightly slowly rubbing my back slowly. 

...

||Author P.O.V||

Tapping his finger against the wooden table Mr. Jeon sat in his office restlessly, he seemed a little tensed as he kept glancing at the door for someone to appear. he had given some task to someone and they haven't showed up back yet. 

"Where is she?" He asked himself getting impaitent from all this waiting. The cracking sound of the door immediately got his attention and he saw a female figure entering his office. He let out a sigh and smiled at the young female which she returned back flirtatiously. She walked inside towards him confidently and reached to greet him. 

"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon." she greeted with a coyly smile on her tinted red lips. Mr. Jeon smiled at her and grabbed her arm and pulled her to sit on his lap. She gasped but quickly settled in his lap comfortably. 

"Good afternoon beautiful." He said with a smiled, she smiled back and let her hands roam on his chest, she was aware that he liked being touched like this, after all this was her first with him anyway. 

"I have some important information for you Mr. Jeon."  She whispered seductively on his face, he smirked leaning closer. 

"Tell all about it, darling." He sounded out a little deseprate and pulled himself a little away from her. This information was more important than his needs right now. He wanted to know everything that had happened in the Kim house as soon as possible. 

"Desperate much are we Mr. Jeon."  The female questioned in a teasing way. She was aware that this information was important to him, this is what she was paid for, apart from keeping his sexual needs full-filled. 

Unhappy from her reply his face turned serious, "Lee Minji...remember what you're paid for." he deepened his tone to intimidate the female but she just smiled, caressing his chest gently and seductively. 

"Of course I remember, I just like teasing you." She chuckled lightly but the serious look on Mr. Jeon face didn't fade away, he stared at her little pissed. She sighed and stood up from his lap and turn other side. 

"You're no fun."  She said and finally decided to tell him everything she noticed today. 

"So they both reached that officer already?"  Mr. Jeon asked as soon as Minji was done telling him everything, she simply nodded her head not really interested about the topic. Mr. Jeon sighed and leaned back on the chair, he was happy at the news, Y/n and Taehyung re-opened the case which can effect his life badly. 

"I'll have to find a way to stop this."  He mumbled to himself, his eyes looked dangerously determined and that was not for anyone's good. 

"Let's forget about that bitch Y/n for now please, I hate her so much."  Minji said showing her hate on her face, Mr. Jeon looked at her and smiled suddenly, a idea that just appeared in his head for a ending so unexpected. 

"Okay then, why don't we do something more fun before the climax of this story beings."  Mr. Jeon said with a sinisterly tone. Minji smiled knowning what he meant immediately sat back on his lap and started unbuttoning his shirt as his hands travelled inside her shirt to grab her breast. 

"The story that moved towards the an expectedly unexpected ending is ready to ruin so many lives at once, for greed and for power."  

______

Hello everyone, I'm late again but what's new. This chapter took me too long because I'm still debating if this is the ending I actually want but yes this is it. I finally decided the ending and I'm happy with it.

Vote and comment please 💜