Officer Hoseok took in a deep breathe leaning forward, "I know this means a lot to you Miss Kang but please try to be calm, it can be to much to take." He suggested with a frown on his forehead, I looked at Taehyung, he nodded his head and reached for my hand and squeezed them lightly, letting me know he is here.

I looked at Officer Hoseok and nodded my head confidently, "I'm ready, please tell me everything I should know." I said keeping aside all my fears. I deserve to know the truth after all. 

"Although there are barely any evidence about this anymore but according to me the reason of accident wasn't break fail but your car was intentionally hit by some other car or a truck."

He said and passed me a picture of the crashed car I was in. Holding my breathe i looked at the picture, the front of the was badly crashed. 

"The front part of the car is all destroyed but, for a accident so dangerous like this the it's less, it is said the the car had slipped due the heavy rain that day and crashed into a near by tree but the impact area tells other wise." He paused and pointed at the medical report of my parents. 

 "Also the in the report from the hospital no accurate reason of death is mentioned which is highly suspicious for such a high profiled case." He continued to explain, it was too much for me, so many things at a time I would feel my eyes flooding but I did let the tears fall. I can't back away now no matter how scared I am.

"So you mean to say that the reason of death can be something else other than the car crash?" I asked doubtfully. 

He looked at me very carefully and slowly nodded his head, "Yes that's what I assume." He replied truthfully in a soft tone, he knows how badly his words can effect me and they did. 

I felt my head spinning and vision getting blurry due to my tears pooled in my eyes, I felt Taehyung caressing my hand ever to gently giving me the support I needed right now. taking in a deep breathe I nodded my head at officer Hoseok who gave me a sympathic look. 

"Please continue officer." I demanded, he looed at Taehyung and he nodded his head telling him to continue. Sighing he and resumed, I took in a deep breathe ready to take next information. 

He looked at me seriously, "After looking more deeply I noticed that few evidence were also missing, such as black box and their belonging which would confirm few things." He said, while I held my breath anxiously. 

This too much for me, it's more the what I expected, way too much. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone. But his voice went unheard by me as I found myself drowning in a pool of unpleasant memories as the truth came crashing to me like a lighting hit me. But, i wouldn't bring myself to belive any of it. 

Lost in past I managed to utter a word, "It was all planned, It was a planned....They took away my everything." I slowly whispered, I seemed clam but my inside was breaking in pain and boiling in rage. I felt betrayed once again, hurt and helpless. 

Pulling my hand away from Taehyung's grip I stood up abruptly and ran out of the room leaving behind both the shocked man. 

"Y/N!!!.." I heard his voice calling out my name behind me but I didn't stop and kept running like a lunatic person. Unaware of direction and people I bumped into someone and felt felt back on the floor.