Chapter Twenty Eight

»»———— AMORE MIO ————««

"Buongiorno, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy!" The maid woke them up promptly. Draco and Val looked over at each other after stretching, wearing a smile. Their eyes adjusted to the bright sun rays that were allowed in. They could really get used to this. The savory and sweet scents of breakfast filled their noses as the maid set it up on their table on the balcony. "Have a wonderful day!"

"Grazie." Draco told her kindly as she walked out. He climbed out of bed, pulling on his boxers quickly before handing Val one of his button-up shirts and her underwear. She quickly put both of them on, then headed over to the table outside. She pulled her messy hair back out of her face and sat down in front of Draco. They both ate their food gladly, feeling hungry after the adventures they endured last night. After she finished eating, she sat there and enjoyed some more wine while she read a book. They both knew this was their third and final day here. It was sad, but they were hopefully going to make the most of it. Val was just trying to take it in and savor it for the moment. Draco walked over to her, pushing her hair to the side as he left sweet kisses to her neck. It made her smile. "Yeah, I think I could picture us living like this. It's such a beautiful image seeing you sitting here, with that amazing view, in just my shirt and underwear, reading one of my favorite books."

"Yeah, and I could get used to waking up like this." She sighed out contently. She took another glance around, something she'd been doing often. She didn't ever see herself getting tired of this place, even if she lived here for years. It was amazing.

"Good morning." Narcissa smiled at them as she walked in. Draco stood in front of Val, trying to hide the fact that she was wearing little to no clothes. But, Narcissa wasn't stupid. And she knew they werne't necessarily kids anymore. She could just take a glance around at the clothes scattered around the room to know what they'd done last night. "No need, Draco. Have a seat."

Val crossed her legs awkwardly and put her book down as Draco took a seat in front of her. "Good morning, Mrs. Malfoy."

"Good, indeed. Val, you're coming with me today. We're going shopping. Italian designers always make the best clothing. Besides, you'll need a dress for tonight." Narcissa grinned at them.

"What's tonight?" Draco asked. She thought they'd be a little more excited.

"Gianni has invited us to an esteemed dinner with... others, on his yacht tonight." She explained, and Draco just wore an irritated expression. "Look, I know it's not ideal, but be positive. It's going to be fun! Besides, we've talked about all the business we're going to talk. I promise."

"Alright." He nodded.

"And, don't worry, Val. Lucius and I are paying for the dress you pick out, or whatever else you might find that you want." She patted her shoulder.