Chapter Twenty Two

»»———— NOT JUST BREATHING ————««

"All that clout shit, you chasin' that Balenciaga space cadet. I don't even fuck with bitches I just rather chase a check. Man this shit so crazy seen my idol with a fake Patek. I just sent my bitch to Bora Bora cost me eighty racks."

"I noticed you staring at me in Umbridge's class." Jack commented as they moved around on the dance floor. Honestly, Val wasn't having a good time at all. She was definitely feeling the alcohol now, but it didn't make her feel any better. She just felt worse, truly. She felt even more down than before. She just danced, trying to have a good time.

"Yeah, sorry." She laughed slightly. "I'd just never seen you before. I wasn't sure who you were."

"I don't think we ever spoke last year." He nodded. "I always noticed you, though."

"Did you?" She said, not sure what to say in reply.

"Of course. You're probably the hottest girl in the school. There's not a guy who doesn't notice you." He said, and she just laughed.

"Don't flatter me."

"Believe me, I'm not. I'm just telling the truth." He shrugged. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her against him. She gave him a look, wondering what gave him the idea that she wanted him to touch her like that. "If I'm being honest, I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you've just got that body. Every guy at this school wants to fuck you. It's an ongoing bet about who's going to be the one to do it. 'Cause, everyone knows you're a virgin. First, we thought it would be Zabini. Then, Diggory. Then, we thought maybe Malfoy would win you over. He broke it off, and then you were with Weasley number four. But," He paused, moving his hand further down her waist than she would've liked and squeezing. "Now the bets on me."

"I would like it if you didn't touch me like that." She said, going to pull away from him. He just pulled her back, him being a bit stronger than her. She was trying not to cause a scene. She didn't want to make any enemies at this school. She was trying to approach this situation civilly. Maybe she'd done something to put him under the impression that she wanted him to do this, she couldn't be sure.

"Why not? Don't you like it? Just give it a chance. Loosen up, Snape. I can show you a really good time if you let me." He held her body against his, and she tried to move as far away from him as she could.

"I'm not interested." She shook her head. He tightened his grip on her, making her wince.

"Don't be like that. I'll show you to my dorm right now, and you'll never regret it. I can promise you that." He smirked at her.

"Please, get away from me." She shook her head, struggling to pull away from him. No one around was paying attention to them. They were either too drunk or the music was just too loud. All at once, he was pried off of her as someone grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back.