Chapter Nineteen

»»———— JEALOUS ————««

Fred grabbed both of her legs all at once, lifting her up and pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it to the side somewhat harshly as he kissed her neck. She let out a moan, and he grinned at that. She could feel it on her neck, his teeth as they nibbled on her skin. He reached up and gave her a look as he tugged at her top. She nodded, and he pulled it off all at once. He admired her curvaceous chest for a moment. She was wearing a nice, black, lacy bra. He kissed her once more, leading them over to his bed. He laid her down as he hovered over her. She looked so hot in the pale moonlight as it shined in the window onto her face. They kicked off their shoes quickly before turning back to each other. She pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. He smirked at her as she looked so vulnerable beneath him. He left kisses from her jawline down to her chest. His hands ran gently up and down her sides, littering her skin with goosebumps. Finally, one of them slid down to her skirt, gripping her hip. His hand slowly moved down onto her leg, then up her thigh beneath her skirt. He stopped kissing her for a moment to whisper into her ear. "Do you want me to go any further?"

"Yes," She breathed out, and while it felt so good, it was only because she was holding her eyes closed and picturing Draco doing all this to her. Fred's fingers found her lacy underwear and slipped inside. They were cold, and it made her body jolt. But she liked the feeling. She'd never done this before, but that didn't bother her. She wasn't bad off, but she was drunk enough to where she was no longer nervous about something like this.

"Are you alright?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"It's just my first time." She mumbled. He kissed her sweetly, reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'll be gentle." He assured her. She moaned out when his fingers touched her, sending an initial pleasureful shockwave throughout her body. He started slow, rubbing circles into her. Her breathing began to quicken. He sped up slightly, stimulating her so that he could move his fingers lower. She inhaled sharply when his fingers slid inside her. He thrusted them in and out, his thumb still continuing to rub her. He clearly knew what he was doing. She felt amazing, her body overcome with a euphoria she'd never felt before. She just wished she was experiencing it with Draco. But, that would never happen. She needed to get over him, and by doing this, she would.

"Faster..." She whispered.

"You got it, Princess." He mustered out as he sped up quicker and quicker. She began to moan louder and louder, and Fred could feel her insides pulsing more rapidly around his fingers. "Come on, baby."

She dug her fingers into his back as she felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was the most amazing feeling she'd ever felt. She arched her back as she came, Fred still thrusting in and out of her until it was all the way over. She relaxed back onto the bed, breathing heavily. He laid on his side next to her.