❀ battleplan.

-(•.•)-

•)-

.22

"I'm tired of getting pushed around by these losers!" Hidan yells at Kakuzu. "Shut up Hidan, I can handle them," Hidan grumbles before eyeing Kakashi. "And I can handle him."

Running towards Kakashi with his Scythe and battle emerges between the two. Suddenly the masked monster comes from behind Hidan. "Wind Style: pressure damage!" And it erupts into a strong wind, blowing everyone away, literally.

Amaterasu instant runs up the tree to get Minami. "Mom- what the?" Holding her tightly, Amaterasu holds her back against the wind, standing still while her hair blows into her and her daughter's face.

Shikamaru and Choji were about to be blown into the air before Amaterasu's clones grabbed onto them. One heading towards Ino already. "You all okay?" Her clones spoke in unison, but they didn't know. "Yeah, how are you able to withstands this?" Shikamaru asks her.

"This is chakra wind, anything chakra can't affect me unless I want it to. Pretty neat right?"

Shikamaru awkwardly holds onto the immortal woman, "I'll say."

The brutal wind stops and everything seemed clear again. "All the trees were blown away, this is basically a clearing now," Amaterasu tells Shikamaru and Choji as they reunite. Minami awkwardly looks at them. "Hiya guys."

Shikamaru gives her a small smile, "Hi Ami."

"Oh no," Amaterasu mutters seeing another masked monster show some lightning just outside its...body.

Ino's eyes widen as well, running to get them, "Guys run!"

"Lightning Style: false darkness!" Kakuzu says before a large bolt comes their way. Shikamaru and Tera being too late to deflect it. Kakashi jumps in front of the bolt, containing it. Amaterasu and her clones hold everyone back protectively as they watch Kakashi try to contain the lighting ball that's forming.

"Kakashi sensei!" Choji exclaims as Kakashi slowly slides back by the pressure of the lightening. "Dad!" Minami yells, scared that something might happen to him. The lightening bolt disappear, leaving Kakashi's arms steaming.

"Are you alright?" Ino asks once she joins their side, Amaterasu's clones disappear as Minami let's go of her. "Well, I'm still standing," he answers, out of breath. "Dad," she mutters and Kakashi looks down at Minami. "My baby," he whispers before hugging her. "I'm so glad you're okay."

Minami smiles into his shoulder. "I'm glad you're okay too."

"This isn't over yet," Amaterasu reminds everyone. "Minami, I want you to stay back." She makes a clone to stay with her. "But I can fight-"