❀ mission.

disclaimer: i do not own naruto or any of the characters related to the show such as kakashi. this book may be a fan-fiction but it's original. i won't tolerate bullying towards me, the author, or towards my writing, i'm sensitive. while reading this book you may face people that are out of character, hope you don't mind. also, i love love, and i'm a fluffy person so yeah the romance may go slow, deal with it. thank you, enjoy.

00

.00

"Yes, Lord 3rd?" 19-year-old Kakashi Hatake asks the 3rd Hokage. "You called for me," he adds in a monotone voice. The old Kage looks up from his papers before putting them done and clasping his hands together. "Kakashi, I have a mission for you, near the hidden hot water village."

Kakashi nods slightly, "Is there a problem there sir?" He asks through his Anbu mask. Hiruzen sighs, rubbing his chin. 

"Since that village is near our border there's been a disturbance. The frightened villagers turned to us for aid with this problem." Hiruzen leans back into his chair, looking at the papers regarding the mission.

"They didn't give us many details on what this problem is but I want you to go and find out. You are to not engage in any combat nor confront the enemy. You can go into the village through disguise if you desire, I want everything on this disturbance, I trust you can handle this alone?" Hiruzen asks and Kakashi nods.

"Good, you can leave tomorrow morning to the village. See you when you come back Kakashi," Hiruzen tells him with a closed eye nod. Through his Anbu mask, Kakashi slightly smiles, he bows his head before turning to leave. "Oh, and another thing, be careful."

-

"Kakashi my internal rival! Join us- hey! Don't ignore me!" Kakashi's 'rival' Guy yells from the barbeque restaurant. 

"Once again he ignores us," Kurenai mutters while her eyes trail at Kakashi's disappearing body. "Maybe it's because Guy's here," Asuma jokes and Guy pouts. "Take that back before you hurt my feelings!"

Kakashi zones out their voices before walking to his home.  

The warm wind hits his exposed skin, making him sigh at the comforting feeling. Arriving at his house, he takes off his shoes and he takes off his heavyish clothing and bags.

Tomorrow he's going on a mission, the village isn't far but it isn't close either. It will be about a day worth of walking, considering the frequent amount of disturbances there the intel will be a lot. He doesn't know how long he'll have to stay.

"I guess I'll just have to pack a week worth of clothes," he mutters to himself before bringing out his duffle bag from the closet. 

He leaves his black duffle bag on his bed before going into his bathroom to take a shower. 

-

He calmly packs his clothes after changing into his pajamas. "Hm, there's going to be a lot of hot springs, a lot of people talk in hot springs. It will probably be hot over there," he continues to talk to himself while packing. 

Finally, he finishes putting his clothes and personal things in his duffle bag. He walks to his living room and he places his bag on the couch so he won't forget. Without another thought, he walks into his room and he turns off the light, instantly going to sleep.