❀ mesmerized*

♡( ◡‿◡ ) uh...dirty things up ahead...

dirty things up ahead

.08

After going into the hot springs together they go into their separate rooms, still feeling happy.

Tera leans against her door while her room is still dark. Biting her lip to contain a smile and closing her eyes out of the blissful time she spent with Kakashi.

Just the thought of him holding her again as he did in the water was enough to get her excited for the future.

"I'm sorry Lord Jashin but I'm too in love to have time with you," she whispers to her god as her mind fills up with Kakashi. Running into the room and she jumps on the bed, erupting in giggles. She hugs her pillows as her smile grows continuously. 

A knock was heard on the door and she stops smiling, wondering who it was. She walks towards the door and opens it to reveal Kakashi.

 "Kakashi-" he instantly picks her up, smashing his lips on hers, both of them kiss each other passionately. With one hand he locks the door and carries her towards the bed.

"Do you want to turn the light on?" She asks him in a whisper but he rests his forehead on her, trying to catch his breath. "No, I want to see the moonlight highlighting your body, you mind?" She smiles, "I don't mind," she whispers before connecting her lips to his once again.

Amaterasu's hands grip onto his biceps, as his bigs hands trail under her tank top to touch her breasts. He gives them a soft squeeze, making her bite her bottom lip to keep a moan from coming out.

He looks into her eyes, "I want to hear you," he says in a soft whiney tone as the woman he loves caresses his cheek. "Then do something to make me," she tempts him and Kakashi smirks. "You're going to regret that."

Kakashi drops her on the bed and she yelps in surprise. He pulls off her shorts as she is trying to process what's going on. "W-wait-" she let out a loud moan as he shoves his tongue into her private. "A-ah, Kakashi, slow down, argh!" She moans loudly as he enters two fingers.

Amaterasu tugs on his hair as he gives her pleasure. "D-don't make me cum," she moans out as she feels herself climaxing. Kakashi's fingers go faster in and out of her. Tera throws her head back feeling nothing but pleasure.

Suddenly she cums onto his mouth and Kakashi pulls away, licking his lips and wiping his chin. He gives her a closed eye smile. 

Tera catches her breath. "So you did have something up your sleeve," she mutters before smiling up at him. "I'm going to show you what I have up mine," she teases and Kakashi brushes her hair out of her face. "I want to pleasure you for our first time," was all he said before tugging off her shirt.

Kakashi takes off his shirt before hovering over her with a dark glint in his eyes. A hand wraps around her throat before Kakashi presses his lips all over her chest. 

Amaterasu traces her nails on his back and he stops before meeting her eyes. "What?" She asks him and he shakes his head. "You're just so beautiful," he whispers before taking off his pants and boxers. 

Grabbing her legs and swinging them over his shoulders he shoves his dick into her private making them both moan. He begins to thrust fast, not letting her adjust to the monster thing that just entered her.

"K-Kakashi!" She groans out breathlessly as her breasts bounce, making them hit her chin. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as his hands tighten on her thick thighs. "Amaterasu," he struggles to say as her walls tighten around him.

Dropping her legs he hovers over her, continuing to thrust into her. "You feel so g-good," he mutters before kissing her. Amaterasu bites his bottom lip before slipping her tongue in his mouth. Kakashi smiles into the kiss before parting and pressing a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

Once Kakashi hits her G-spot she moans out his name repeatedly. Letting out a squeal when Kakashi pinches her thigh he speeds up. "I'm gonna cum," he groans out and her hands trail over his abs and scars. 

"Kakashi, please!" She begs and he brings his thumb to her clit, rubbing in circles making her mind go hazy. Amaterasu feels her abdomen tighten with each thrust. Everything in that moment was magical to her. 

Kakashi's dick twitches inside her and he groans as both he and her release at the same time. Still lusting over her, he grabs hold of her hips and lays on the bed, seating her on his dick. 

"A-again?" She asks before grabbing hold of the bed frame. "Jas- God, it just went deep inside me," she whines and he moves her hips.

"You look so beautiful on top of me babe," he teases her, and she places her palms on his chest. She bounces up and down, letting her hair cover her face. "Ah, K-Kashi," she stutters tiredly but still moving her hips. "Tera, keep moving," he groans out and she listens to him. 

He grabs her hips, slamming her up and down himself. He feels her tighten around him again and he squeezes his eyes shut.

 He wrapped his muscular arms underneath you to pull you flush against him. Your breathing in sync with his and he loved the feeling of your heartbeat against his chest. 

"You're amazing, A-Amaterasu, you look so pretty on top of me," he says and her pleading eyes look at him. "I-I'm going to cum again," she whines and he flips her over.

He thrusts in and out with unbelievable speed and she moans into a pillow as he smacks her ass. "F-fuck, Kakashi!" She yells as she tries to close her legs as she's close to coming. Kakashi separates her legs, lending her a hand by rubbing her clit.

"Ah-I'm going to c-cum," she moans out and she lets out a strangled gasp as Kakashi gives her one hard and final thrust. She cums and Kakashi did the same soon after.

Taking his dick out of her she falls face-first into the pillows, and she turns around. Kakashi lays beside her, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist. Chuckling tiredly she wraps a blanket over the both of them. "Thank you?" She mutters and Kakashi gently swipes the strands of hair away from her face.

"Are you okay?" He asks her and she closes her eyes. "Legs hurt but everything else is fine," she replies tiredly. Kakashi holds her tightly as he plays with her hair with one hand as the other traces circles on her skin. 

Kakashi feels her relax in his arms as she falls asleep. He kisses her forehead before slowly falling asleep himself.